Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ALL Members PLEASE Add a Signature line with age, history etc
PROFILE -> FORUM PROFILE -> SIGNATURE
More instructions here -> Signature Line - History - Peyronies Society Forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: PRP & HYALURONIC ACID  (Read 42831 times)

MacMathuna

• Solid Contributor
Re: PRP & HYALURONIC ACID
« Reply #150 on: May 11, 2020, 09:10:16 AM »

Is there a way to get this if you don't live in france?
27 yr/o
Symptoms presented August 20, 2019
Slight bend to the left and down
downward hinging
distal hourglassing
loss of sensation

jj21

• Major Contributor
« Reply #151 on: May 12, 2020, 09:14:07 AM »

Has anyone actually seen any permanent improvement with this?
Age:30 - Symptoms for 6-7 months no improvement or worsening.... Prominent Left + Upwards curve when half erect.. Fully erect - approx 20-25 degree curve... No noticeable plaque. Waiting on Ultrasound results.. Mild Erectile Dysfunction..

melting

• Major Contributor
« Reply #152 on: May 12, 2020, 10:55:53 AM »

Gabriel had improvements and the way he describes it makes sense.   

But it seems to only have solved a part of it. He describes a de-calcification and I personally experienced the same with my diy mixes(signature). The de-calcification gets rid of the harder parts of the plaque but most of the basic plaque remains(which I only got rid of after daily application of transdermals for many months, daily several times, combined with traction+ved).

When the plaque gets "softer" and rid of the harder part there can be an improvement as it's more flexible.

Also interesting, Gabriel, that you still had hourglass and I posited based on anatomy, in another thread, that hourglass is due to deeper plaques and bends due to higher(towards skin) plaques. I understand your doc targeted deeper plaques only later on.

What's again clear is that Peyronies Disease in most cases has to be target from several "angles". 

PRP if it helps with healing can probably help a lot in the early stages? The problem with Peyronies Disease is that it is bad spot for the body to heal an injury, bad circulation, constant stretching(erection) of the injured area. So the body "patches" the plaque up in a crude way. PRP especially if it stays longer active due to the HYALURONIC ACID, then could possibly help a lot with the initial inflammation.
But to me it sounds like it wont be able to "dissolve" the plaque completely. That's where other treatment need to be combined, imo, like xiaflex, or my "ghetto" diy dmso+x. (and possibly traction and VED).   

I feel like I often read how people just use 1 treatment or one chemical or supplement. Just theorizing but PRP & HYALURONIC ACID followed by Xiaflex(all while keeping secondary inflammation due to injection down!) along with careful traction&VED at some point makes sense(to me).
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

jj21

• Major Contributor
« Reply #153 on: May 13, 2020, 06:26:06 AM »

How would one go about getting this type of treatment, where is it even available ?
Age:30 - Symptoms for 6-7 months no improvement or worsening.... Prominent Left + Upwards curve when half erect.. Fully erect - approx 20-25 degree curve... No noticeable plaque. Waiting on Ultrasound results.. Mild Erectile Dysfunction..
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up