Am I wearing this right?

Previous topic - Next topic

Voltage

Hi everyone, thanks so much for all your support in my other threads.

I had to question whether or not I was wearing my AndroPeyronie correctly. I'm 16 days in, which for anyone who uses this model knows, I've entered the "evolution stage". From now on, I'm supposed to add .5 cm to the extension rods every 7 days.

What I need to know is;

With the AndroPeyronie, the noose can either be straight, left or right. My curvature is towards the left, therefore I've been wearing the noose towards the right. Am I doing this correctly? I question only now, because as of late the tension feels fairly painful on the right side and it's the left's that needs to be tugged at harder. I'm confused and need a veteran's 2 cents.
Loss of erections since 2014.
Slight bend to left, used to be straight.
8 Hrs of Phallosan Forte daily.
20mg Tadalafil from River Pharmacy daily.
Two unique c*ck rings for maintenance.
Erection quality sufficient for s*x when all used together.

LWillisjr

As a veteran in wearing traction devices, it really doesn't make a difference on which way you wear the noose. You are placing traction equally along your penis. The tunica should stretch but of course does not stretch in the areas where the plaque is located. And that is the purpose of the traction.

And..... more importantly, you DO NOT need to add .5 cm. These instructions are meant for those who are trying penis lengthening. For Peyronies simply focus on using traction. You can slowly add extension if you can tolerate it, and to keep a comfortable stretch on yourself.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

emo_boy17

Hi, I'm a traction device newbie. Just purchased andropeyronie. However, would see k advice on how to wear this device.
I'm uncirumsized, had a bent downward almost 40% and a slight dent on the left side at the base. 8cm flaccid and 14.5 cm erect. penis head is rather long which takes up 2.5cm at flaccid state. penis doesnt feel very elastic, is this normal?
The instruction tends to advice to adjust the personal size by erect size minus 4cm, 14.5-4=10.5cm. but i can barely wear the device at its original size of 8cm, is this normal?

LWillisjr

They are a bit tricky to get used to at first. There is no magic formula, you just need to size the device to where you need to compress it put it on, and then as you release this will put traction on your penis. just get used to it and don't overdo it at first.
My History

Marcus01

Hi Voltage, just noticed the thread was about 1 month old, I was wondering if you had any progress as its about the time-frame you should notice improvements. I am just starting with the Andropeyronie 3 days ago. In my case, its a 60 degree left curve starting at the base of the penis. I'm using the strap that came with the device, I dont find it that bad to wear, its not comfortable, but I can fairly easyly wear it for 2 hours or more. I havent started to apply more pressure on the left side yet, I figured the way to do it would be to add more bar lengh on the left side than the right one. Thanks for updating :)  

Voltage

Hey Marcus, sorry for being weeks behind on your post. I hope you read this. In any event, I would highly recommend you don't add bars to the left without the right. It won't add anything to your pull experience, except for perhaps allowing the head piece and noose to fall off.

As for how to where the noose, I'd recommend you wear it straight, just like the andropenis. I noticed the only difference between the two models, is that the peyronie has more holes dremeled in the head. In the end, I decided straight was best, based on andropenis's studied backing and I was able to stretch my penis just enough further with every addition to the tension rods.

I also want to warn you now, wearing the device gave me rashes on my scrotum, which ultimately shrank my sac significantly. My testis are okay, but a smaller sac makes the whole package look smaller. I'd suggest wearing a large bandaid every session to cover your scrotum. (I plan on stretching my scrotum out with hanging weights or something once my peyronies subsides.)

As for the posts I received here, it was enough outside logic for me. I wear my device down nearly 100% of the time, I don't have a downward curve and I haven't even slightly developed one. Wearing down has huge advantages. I can even wear my device under jeans in public. The only down side is going to the bathroom every two hours at social events. A small price to pay.

I've also gained .5" to my penis length, have somewhat better erections without pde 5 inhibitors and corrected my curvature from roughly a 110 degree bend, to 103. (Assuming perfectly straight is 90.) It's a war, but I think if you keep fighting, you can win.
Loss of erections since 2014.
Slight bend to left, used to be straight.
8 Hrs of Phallosan Forte daily.
20mg Tadalafil from River Pharmacy daily.
Two unique c*ck rings for maintenance.
Erection quality sufficient for s*x when all used together.

UrsusMinor

Quote from: Voltage on July 02, 2014, 03:22:27 PM
...and corrected my curvature from roughly a 110 degree bend, to 103. (Assuming perfectly straight is 90.)

I was under the impression that 0 is perfectly straight, and your measure how far the curve deviates from the straight line of the base of the shaft. So 90 degrees would mean your penis is shaped like the capital letter " L ".

It sounds as if you were saying the original bend was what I would call 20 degrees, and you reduced it to 13 degrees?

LWillisjr

I'm thinking we might be confusing curvature angle with erection angle. 2 completely different things.
My History

UrsusMinor

Hi, LWillis...

Am I correct that a 110 degree bend means that the penis has not only bent straight upward, but is actually pointing back toward it's origin?

LWillisjr

It could be bent upward, left, right, or down. But yes a 110 degree bend would mean that the erection is just past the point of starting to point back on itself. For example, a 180 degree bend would mean that one's erection would be curving to the point of pointing back in the opposite direction from where it started.

Erection angle is the angle your erection (before any curving). And doctors measure this from 2 different references. I believe the more common measurement system is standing and using the horizontal reference. This means that when standing, if your erection is completely parallel (horizontal) to the ground is considered a 0 degree erection angle. a + angle would be upwards from this while - would be a downward measurement. So a +90 erection angle would be pointing straight up (starting at the base) from a standing position.
My History