Yet an other new member

Previous topic - Next topic

Scooby3

I am new.  I am 64 years old and first noticed the bend in my penis in 1999.  It has gotten worse since then.  I haven't been to a urologist or talked to anyone about it.  I didn't know what this was until a couple of years ago when my wife started researching about this problem.  I would say the bend is like the capital letter "D" without the straight line.  It has gotten so bad that it is difficult to have sex. I slip out a lot and it is uncomfortable for my wife.I don't have pain with this and I don't feel any hardening in my penis from plaque.  I don't have ED or very much trouble getting an erection.  I do take a lot of supplements including fish oil, maca, ginseng, testosterone for my libido. I have read through a lot of posts and am really confused about what to try to straighten out the bend. Do you recommend a traction device or is a vacuum device better?  Do the arginine and carnitine help with straightening or just blood flow?      
I will be eligible for Medicare in May 2014 but I don't know if it would cover any help with this.

inkhorn

Scooby- Welcome to this unfortunate brotherhood. Yes I use both traction and VED. If you can't get both, get on VED right away.Regards Inkhorn