Can you help me please

Previous topic - Next topic

abcblack123

Hi.I'm 17 years old.I have a problem that is similar to peyronies and for some reasons I can't go to a doctor until I'm sure that its serious.
There is something under the skin of my penis like a vein or something like a worm or a linear and gracile vessel about 2.5 cm.and I've noticed its not attached to the outer skin.its not parallel to my penis and about 1 cm down from glans of penis.At first it only appeared when my penis was erected and now its always there and it has been there for 3 or 4 days.It isn't painful at all and my penis looks almost straight.Another thing is that my penis is as hard as a rock and I can't bend it down more than 20 degree down without pain.(Mostly upside of it is hard but not a particular place of it; all of the upside is hard and was as I remember for more than 4 years.) These two thing together make me think that I have peyronise disease.and not having a very resilience penis for years makes me worried that I might have this disease for all this years and I haven't noticed and there is nothing that could be done and I'm going to lose my future sex life.For this reason I haven't slept for 3 days.please help me.and sorry for the bad language.

NeoV

What you describe sounds like a lymphocele, which is very common and just requires rest.

About your penis being unable to be bent down, I think that is very normal for your age. I also couldn't bend it down and still cannot. Do not force it whatever you do. Lastly I recommend you do see a urologist if possible just to be sure. But it does not sound like Peyronies.

-V

jackp

abcblack123

For the lymphocele the best treatment is OTC anti inflammatory, like ibuprofen.  The recommended course of treatment is about 8 weeks, or until it goes away.

Jackp
http://jackp-penileimplant.blogspot.com