should I start ved???

Previous topic - Next topic

Jles

I was diagnosed about 5 months ago I've been in to see my PCP as well as the first urologist I was told by both to wait and see the urologist gave me vitamin e. I now have a referral to a different urologist as everything I've read says that while you're in the acute stage as I am the wait and see approach is definitely not the best way to go neither doctor was willing to put me on Pentox as I feel my condition is progressing I want to do all I can to prevent it from getting worse with every day that passes I feel as if I'm justnot doing all I can in regards to preventative measures should I start ved? if so where do I get one that is not too expensive? I am new to this whole thing and to be quite honest I am very scared have a lot more questions but I just don't know where to turn to get the answers because there seems to be so many mixed opinions all I want to do is too feel comfortable that I am doing everything possible while I am in this acute stage before things get too bad and I'm not able to help my situation if you have any advice please let me know thank you for your time

inkhorn

Jles1- Definitely get on VED at once, if nothing else right now. As to were to get a cheap one, check the VED board, or send Old Man a pm, he is the resident authority on the VED. Best Regards Inkhorn

Steve

I agree with inkhorn...starting VED now can only help (as long as you follow the precautions, and don't fall into the 'male syndrome' of more is better).  I'm probably one of the few that it didn't help, but I still recommend it.  I'll probably start up again too--what could it hurt ;)
Topical Verapamil,
12 Verapamil shots (ouch!),
Now VED - Too many Weeks,
Still 70 Degrees :(

NeoV

Start VED and follow the protocol rigidly. Do not over pump and do not hold too long!!!!