At the lowest of low

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo

Feel like I need to vent because I have no one to.  If anyone cares to listen this is my story. When I was 15 I went on a drug called accutane for my acne.  It cleared up acne but must have knocked something loose because I have never been the same since.  I feel as somehow my hormones where messed up and never grew correctly.  I have severe body dysmorphic disorder, anxiety, and depression.  I am 5'10 and 170 so maybe I grew in that aspect but I started obsessing in other ways.  I was never happy with my penis size.  I was 6.5 inches in length which was fine but I was under in girth at 4.5.  I started to think why I was under average and blamed accutane because I never knew it inhibited dht which is responsible for penis size.  This led me to penis enlargement,  I did it for a few months and worked up to average and got the injury.  Hasn't been the same for 3 months and been depressed and having panic attacks ever since which isn't good for healing.  I have forgotten all friends and spends my days and night looking for a cure and a reason.  Have to wait two weeks to get a doplar and I can't wait that long.  My symptoms are weak base that does inflate when erect causing a buckling effect.  Looks like a dent when erect and is different in width from the top.  Can't maintain erection which I think is possible venous leak.  Hard flaccid most of the day.  Pain In balls, back and legs but not at site of indent.  Pretty bad cpps probably because of all the anxiety.  I literally can't unclench my butthole as we speak cause im so tense.  I know this is what's causing hard flaccid.  Severe depression also.  I'm not sure what to do . Just needed to vent.  Don't blame anyone if you don't read but thanks if you do.

skunkworks

The location of the pain makes me wonder about prostatitis or some sort of pelvic floor/piriformis issue. I don't have a lot of info for you i'm afraid, but the way you describe the pain does not sound like typical peyronies, which tends to be located right in the penis and maybe a little in the balls (though that is probably lower shaft pain).

Chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

Jimbo

Only pain I get in penis is at the head.  Not at the site of dent though.  Is it possible to have peyronies and protatsis?

jackp

Jimbo

Yes I did have both peyronies and prostate issues (BPH) at the same time.  

I know several young men that took accutane and developed both peyronies and venous leakage.  The picture of the 24 year old single young man on my blog took it and that is what caused his problems. My niece married a young man that also took it and has a very low sperm count because of it.  

The pain in your balls could very well be from prostate issues. I had it happen to me.  See a good urologist to be sure.  I will never forget the first time it happend to me, it was my first encounter with a urologist.  

Jackp
http://jackp-penileimplant.blogspot.com

skunkworks

Quote from: Jimbo on November 30, 2013, 11:22:28 PM
Only pain I get in penis is at the head.  Not at the site of dent though.  Is it possible to have peyronies and protatsis?

Sorry I realise I wasn't all that clear in my post earlier. From my experience, and reading other peoples experiences here, it is most common to have sharp pain in the penis but not really localised to the dent or bend or wherever injury occurred, just generally in the penis.  
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

Jimbo

Can't take it anymore.  Penis is getting smaller and smaller.  Can't take the tiredness and depression anymore.  Is it so hard to just be done with it.  I'll be thinking about suicide all day at my stupid job.  

Skjaldborg

Jimbo,

You need to get help. Peyronie's is awful, but it is not worth thinking about ending it all; trust me. Please call 1-800-273-8255 if you need someone to talk to. PM me if you need to chat.

Best,

Skjald

Hawk

Jimbo,

Thanks for sharing your situation and you struggles with us.  Most all of us have been through similar struggles and we recall them well. I think you will be fine and you will come through this.  I understand fixating and obsessing over a penis.  I have done it myself but you are NOT your penis.  You are a man with purpose and a lot to offer.  Even from the stand-point of your penis and a sexual relationship there is reason for optimism.

Stay strong

Hawk
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums