VED 1.5 years in

Previous topic - Next topic

NDfan

There's a lot of talk about VED being by far more effective during the acute phase. I'm not sure if 1.5 years means I'm beyond that phase. Was told by my urologist that I have small plaques but I still have a 45 degree turn. Has anyone started this late and had good results? Thanks much!

ldhw

Well I am not the expert for sure but I do swear by the ved. Since no one else has responded yet Ill take a stab. I was lucky to find this site very early on though and include ved and pentox right from the get go. My guess would be that starting ved with that degree of curvature might be a challenge. You are probably best served to be on something to soften the plaques (which at this point means pentox) at the same time. I would thoroughly  warm your penis with warm wet towels before using the ved. Id suggest massage as part of the warm up but with your curve I doubt you could get your penis in the cylinder if you got hard :-\. I would also suggest taking it slow and easy, no excessive pumping and nothing that causes you pain. The last thing you want to do is cause further injury and set off more out of control healing response.  

Norm

I don't think it is ever too late to start. Just be careful and start slow and easy. Even if it does not correct the curve, it will at least make your penis healthier and fuller.  
Plication Surgery Dec. 2013. Straight Again!

NDfan

I can't imagine laying in bed pumping with my wife right there next to me.

Norm

You don't have to. I don't. You can find a discreet 20 mins. to go to the bathroom.  
Plication Surgery Dec. 2013. Straight Again!

ldhw

Ditto to what Norm said about penis health. VED stops the shrinking and sometimes recovers some loss, especially fullness. It brings in fresh blood and fully expands the tissues. I bought a manual pump of the sort you would pump your brake lines on a car with and a couple of cylinders from pumptoys.com. You need both the male and female (female comes on the cylinder) quick release couplers but then once fully pumped you can disconnect from the pump. I sometimes pump, disconnect, put on a robe and go make breakfast (about a half an hour) and then I take it off and Im done. To be honest though I find that pumping for maintenance requires alot less active pumping like it does when your following the protocol to straighten yourself.  

NeoV

NDfan,

Even a short session of VED, 5 minutes, is sufficient. It immediately increases oxygen saturation in the penis even after a single use. You can benefit greatly but keeping it under the sink in the bathroom, and pumping only several times now and then.