Lavender Oil

Previous topic - Next topic

NDfan

What say you? Plenty of articles out there saying it reduces scar tissue. Granted, applying externally probably won't impact internal scar tissue. I'm holding out for a non-invasive, convenient treatment.  

damian

Try it. You have nothing to lose. Some guys had good results by massaging their penis with oil.  

Norm

I still stand by what I believe. I don't think it is the type of oil or lubricant you use that makes a difference. I feel like it is the massage itself. You can use axle grease or lavender oil. The massage is what is beneficial to breaking up the plaque and encouraging blood flow. Just my opinion.  
Plication Surgery Dec. 2013. Straight Again!

damian

You are probably right, Norm.

Mentos

Norm, clearly some oils are going to be better than others.

Quote from: Norm on November 04, 2013, 09:02:57 AM
I still stand by what I believe. I don't think it is the type of oil or lubricant you use that makes a difference. I feel like it is the massage itself. You can use axle grease or lavender oil. The massage is what is beneficial to breaking up the plaque and encouraging blood flow. Just my opinion.

Norm

I really thought that everyone would understand the point I was making without my having to elaborate. But ok, here goes. Yes, some oils would certainly make more sense to use. Axle grease would be a terrible mess and hard to use. Lavender oil would be pleasant and really nice smelling. Some oils even do have some proven medicinal benefits. But in my opinion, if you used a brush and brushed even the most exotic of oils onto your penis, I doubt it would have any effect on Peyronies Disease. But if you took the least pleasant of the oils and carefully massaged your penis with it, I think that would be beneficial toward Peyronies Disease. I really think the act of massaging makes more difference than the medium used. Can I prove any of that? No. Is there any evidence? I doubt it. But as I said, it is my opinion. We have seen testimonials here about olive oil, about coconut oil, and now lavender oil. I still contend it is the act of massage, the one thing the testimonials all have in common.
Plication Surgery Dec. 2013. Straight Again!

skunkworks

This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

Mentos

everything is energy. although the body appears physical it is not. i beleive that regardless of what science shows that anything is penetrable into the core of our body, even thoughts. thus i think oils with healing vibrations would be better. but i see your point boss.

UrsusMinor

I'd issue a bit of a caution on lavender oil. There is mounting evidence that lavender oil lowers testosterone and raises estrogens. Google 'lavender' 'testosterone' and you'll find plenty on the topic!