26, heart-broken but soul driven.

Previous topic - Next topic

Mentos

MattFoley

If you're still smoking, I'm begging you to stop. That's how I got Peyronie's. Smoking and lowered testosterone wrecked my penis.

Got Testosterone?

NeoV

Hey Mentos! I'm 26 as well. From Bellingham WA, close to Canada.

I highly recommend you get a VED, and take a multi or monitor your vitamin D levels. Lack of D itself causes autoimmune disorders, cancer, inflammation, and low testosterone. To my disbelief, since starting D supplementation I restored morning erections and erection quality almost immediately.

I've only had my VED for a couple days, but the results are incredible. I can't believe what I'm seeing and feeling. Please consider it.
I made the mistake of writing it off as something for those with ED, rather than a therapy which it is. Do not wait!

I can relate to you on the relationship stuff, it can be hard man!

Arginine has never triggered an outbreak for me (I have genital hsv-1). I've taken massive mega doses of arginine, both on it's own and in bodybuilding supplements. No change whatsoever. The thing about arginine and citrulline, is that the body down regulate them very quickly, and they stop working. I know this forum has everyone taking it, and doctors recommend it at times as well I imagine, but most of the bodybuilding community at this time state it simply does not work beyond the initial ingestion period. You might want to take a break. Not sure though completely.

-V  

Litani

Based on what I have read, arginine does not cause the herpes outbreak. However if you get an outbreak, it makes it worst.  I have been taking it for 3 month and I have not had any outbreaks.
Care enough to throw everything you got at this disease but do not care enough to ruin your Life!