News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

Hello

Previous topic - Next topic

khyron

Hi everyone,

I've been suffering from Peyronies Disease for 6 years, never discussed with doctor.
It started as a curve to the left or right, now its more of a minor hour glass deformity, with a lot of shrinkage.  I wasn't huge before maybe just under 6 errect, now its much smaller.

I also was diagnosed with type one diabetes a few years later, which has resulted in ED.  I'm in my late 30's want to get married, not sure what to do.

I bought a Jes Extender some time ago but found it too uncomfortable to use, and it kept slipping off my small glans.  I recently got the VacExtender 4 based system, and now can finally wear it.

I realize I should be going to a doctor but i've had trouble finding a family doctor up here in Canada, and the clinic is kind of an off putting place to discuss such a personal issue.  Nor am I sure they can help me.

This forum has helped me a lot already, thanks again.

Suffering

inkhorn

Khyron- Sorry for your suffering,man. You will hear from many on this site, that yes you,  need to find a doctor. Mostly just to confirm,your diagnosis and prescribe things like pentox etc. Many of us have found that a lot of them are a "necessary evil" for just that purpose, and are not very learned on the subject of peyronies. I'm sure one of the members from Canada can point you in the right direction. Nevertheless, this site is where you need to be to gain insight, knowledge and wisdom, ( the ability to use knowledge). Hang in there and good luck, you have a long and prosperous life ahead of you. Regards Inkhorn