23 and undiagnosed - any opinions would be great

Previous topic - Next topic

Shizzleizzle

So let me first start off by saying I've not yet seen a doctor, but will be ASAP.

So I'm 23 and have recently been having some issues downstairs.. it started off with a bit of discomfort during erection, I wouldn't classify it as pain because I can still have sex and masturbate as normal, but when I 'tense' my pelvic floor muscle there is a dull sort of ache throughout my penis, sometimes at the base, sometimes at the head or anywhere inbetween!

Anyway, shortly after I had this discomfort I noticed my penis when it was semi-erect it was curved, but when I got fully erect it would straighten out and look fine, however lately it is very slightly curved to the right even when fully erect and there is a little 'dent' on the right side of my penis just where the slight curvature is. Now I've read that Peyronie's disease is characterized by a lump or 'plaque' as they call it, but I've not got this nor is my penis sensitive to touch, but it is most definitely curved where as it never used to be.

Also it may be worth mentioning that during intercourse/masturbation, the erection is only at discomfort at the beginning.. meaning that the further I get into it the aching sensation disappears completely and it feels 100% normal.

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated!  

Skjaldborg

Hi Shizzleizzle,

I suggest getting a confirmed diagnosis before doing any treatment you see here. The most prudent advice in the meantime is to stay healthy, don't do anything that could harm your penis (no rough sex or rough masturbation; normal sex and masturbation are fine) and try not to worry about it. This condition brings plenty of mental stress with it which you shouldn't shoulder until you have to. Good luck and keep us posted.

Regards,

Skjaldborg