Welcome to J Francois Eid, MD - Directly answering member questions in the "Medical Professionals" section below.
Questions for Dr. Eid

Which traction device should I use?

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Dr. Metro advised me to buy an Andropenis on but I can't find it there.  Can anyone give me any advice on which device I should buy and from where?  Thanks.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
*** You will waste less time in both providing and getting answers ***


I also went to Dr. Metro and I found the Andropenis by searching the name. I modified my Andropenis with the Vac3 extender as it is much more comfortable to wear. You can buy the Vac3 as a complete extension unit on their website at  The strap type devices caused the glands of my penis to become numb and I was concerned about causing more damage by strapping down the glands. having used both, the vacuum devices are much better in my opinion.