New here from Italy

Previous topic - Next topic

koolx

everyone,

i came across great info on a procedure that may be of great help to our condition. its a procedure done by a dr. geng-long hsu.. hes in asia. he focuses on venous leaks. i think he works on peyronies also. it may be worth looking into. just thought u all may look into this as a potential solution.  

Lollaro

Hello I am a young stranger, for the exactness are Italian I write here because I think I'm in the place where some things I can explain ... About a year ago I had a pretty strong penile trauma ... simply put while I had the I hit the erect penis against the mattress of my bed ... (I know it's embarrassing) this is immediately caused me a pain with immediate discomfort and loss of erection that I had .... I have lived with this months sensation of pain etc ... in practice known since then some modification of the rod penile length and penile erection especially .. still some discomfort warn him .. I have visited several urologists exams but did not have evidence that Diets that objectively the cambiamente however there have been both in length and in other things .. it's all lead to a penile fibrosis precisely the ventral part of the auction (that's where I had the trauma) .. however I wish to say that I'm young .. I'm 16 ... this problem afflicts me for over a year both physically and psychologically .. especially now because I feel cut off from what could be an experience for me to do .. and views as you are putting I ashamed to show me things anyway .. Have a rod that is similar to a banana is not the best .... Any advice?

damian

English is not my native language, but I think that your post is barely understandable for people who speak english very good.

" in practice known since then some modification of the rod penile length and penile erection especially" what does that mean? You lost some length? How much? Maybe you think you lost length because of weak erections?

"I have visited several urologists exams but did not have evidence that Diets that objectively the cambiamente however there have been both in length and in other things" what?

There are some italian guys here who may help you.

Lollaro

Sorry but for the hurry i written with google translator...Tomorrow i'll write a better post

damian

np, but make sure you're posting in the "introduce yourself" topic. This one is about developmental drugs and treatments

jean claude

Ciao. Mi chiamo Claudio, abito a Roma. Se sei di Roma posso consigliare un Andrologo/urologo che ha assistito ad un mio intervento. Se non sei di zona, posso consigliare di trovare un bravissimo dottore, perché sono stato sotto cura con uno che ha fatto più danni che bene. Vai su internet e fai una ricerca di un Andrologo più vicino da te, altrimenti se vuoi venire a Roma il mio dottore ha un prezzo di 250 + IVA. Comunque non fa passare troppo tempo, perché la situazione diventa sempre peggio.

Just giving a fellow Italian some info of my doctor, and doctors in Rome, and not to hesitate in finding professional help.

Fame sapere.
Ciao

Claudio