Possible Help Re Peyronies

Previous topic - Next topic

dplookin

I recently discovered that I have Peyronies Disease.  Didn't realize that I have had it for many years.  Consequently, I have been seeking answers.  I have 2 suggestions, which I am trying myself.

Second:  You might want to try EDTA in Pill Form.  This is an Amino Acid and it eats away at Plaque throughout the Body to improve the circulation system.  But while taking EDTA, make sure you take a Very Strong Multi-Vitamin because the EDTA doesn't just remove Bad Stuff but also good stuff.  If you don't take the Vitamins with Minerals, you will become Weak.

No, I am not a Doctor, but I do a lot of Research on different subjects that are important to me.  I purchase my EDTA and Multi-Vitamins (Signature Line "Longevital") from Swansons Health Products Online.

These are suggestions which may help.  I am definitely trying these.  Good Luck.

damian

George999

There is research that indicates that EDTA DOES remove plaque FROM THE VASCULAR SYSTEM, but does NOT do a very good job of it and taking it carries risks.  So it is not even recommended for that.  Getting on a good diet will do a much better job of cleaning up the vascular system and there is research to show that a strict diet CAN eliminate vascular plaque.

HOWEVER, there is absolutely NO scientific evidence whatsoever that EDTA removes "plaque" from body tissues.  Those who claim it does are SCAMMERS and there is no other term for it.  They are only after your money.  There are scientifically proven treatments for Peyronie's that work and they are the ones that Peyronie's patients should be using.  EDTA is NOT an amino acid, it is a chemically synthesized substance.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edta  People make the same medically unsubstantiated claims for various enzymes such as Neprinol.  Again there is absolutely no evidence that they do anything useful when it comes to Peyronie's.  The logic behind there use is like telling people to drink gallons of vegetable oil to "lubricate" stiff joints.  The body doesn't work that way.  Plaque is a result of inflammation, not just a random collection of collagen.  Even if you could remove the collagen, the body would build it up as fast as you could carry it away.  The ONLY way to stop the buildup of collagen is to stop the inflammation and EDTA or enzymes will get you nowhere with that.  But its your money and you are welcome to throw it away.

dplookin

I will make No More Suggestions.  I was just trying to be Helpful.  dplookin.

LWillisjr

You are welcome to make suggestions, your first post looked suspicious. We get many first time posters who are spammers or trying to promote or sell some cure all for Peyronies. There just isn't the one cure all solution for Peyronies yet though we would welcome such.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

George999

Suggestions are also much more valued if they include references to believable independent research indicating that they do work.  Few of us have money to spend on all the supposed treatments for Peyronie's that are being promoted on the Internet around the world.  Just about every con artist in the world has some sort of Peyronie's "cure" for sale.  We have neither the time nor the money to try all of these.  That is why we rely on valid medical research to give an objective evaluation of given treatments before we waste money or time on them.