Post Nesbitt`s 3months on!

Previous topic - Next topic

nebula2

Hi guys
Well 3.5months to be exact. Still pleased I had it done but the tightness of the scar tissue is still uncomfortable especially with erections! I am tempted to go back to the docs but it has been suggested to me to wait until 6months after but I`m not sure that will make much difference?. I`m thinking of asking the doc if a circumcision will cure the tightness but it feels just like an elastic band round the base of the gland. I did try some cocoa butter for a while which didn`t really do anything, maybe I should keep going with that? anyway I`d be interested to see what/how others have done to cure the problem please. Other than that no probs at all
Regards
Steve

LWillisjr

nebula2,

I'm not sure what scar tissue you are referring to. Where you de-gloved as part of the procedure? And if so, usually most surgeons will go ahead and do a circumcision as part of the surgical procedure.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

nebula2

Lies
Yes its the ring of scar tissue where the degloving was done. My surgeon does not automatically do circumcisions. Maybe it was something I could have considered before  but as it wasn't a problem before the op it didn't occur to me it might be one afterwards!
Regards
Steve

LWillisjr

OK, makes sense. I would go back and see your doctor. It doesn't make any sense that your skin where the incision was done would be any smaller in size. I would think he/she would recommend some type of cream or lotion to apply to help the scar become soft.

My scar from my surgery was a bit stiff for awhile but never was too tight upon achieveing an erection. After about 6 months it looked and felt completely normal again.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History