News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

Hey

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob2

Hey guys,

I've joined looking for advice. I have not been diagnosed with Peyronies but will be seeing a urologist in the next 2 months.

My problem first begun when I noticed I was frequently going to the toilet. I have had this problem for about 5 months now.

Symptoms developed from pain when urinating and the last few months my penis bends in certain situations.

When I'm not erect my penis looks quite normal and when fully erect my penis looks in shape... Apart from sometimes I get this weird buldge at the top of my penis where it joins at the testicles.

After erection my penis bends a lot and tenses up.

Also emptying my bowels causes problems because at the point of emptying them my penis tenses up and bends almost fully round.

I'm confused and looking for advice.

Cheers rob

LWillisjr

Rob,

Your symptoms don't seem to add up to a specific issue I am  familiar with. You are doing the right thing in following up first with your urologist. Get a professional diagnosis and don't assume it is Peyronies Disease.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Hawk

I would add that 2 moths seems to be a long delay for such symptoms.  I would try to speed that up!
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

ashtown

Quote from: Hawk on December 12, 2012, 06:12:10 AM
I would add that 2 moths seems to be a long delay for such symptoms.  I would try to speed that up!

I would have to agree with Hawk. I see Rob2 is in the UK and the NHS can be slow about these things. Personally I'd look for a private urologist who was prepared to see me more quickly in this situation. A good one will charge roughly £180 for a first appointment but they'll probably see you much more quickly and be more helpful when you are there. They can generally write to your GP who can then prescribe any medicines on the NHS.  
Dec 2013 - Replaced all prescribed medicines with plenty of fresh vegetables, sleep and exercise