today my ved arrives

Previous topic - Next topic

ldhw

On the advice gleaned here I have ordered pentox (2 weeks out) and have been taking alcar for a week now. My ved arrives today so I can get going with that. I have been taking coq10 100mg 3 times daily and when I run out I will order ubiquinol instead. Alot of the smaller nodules/plagues I originaly felt hve seemed to go away or at least diminish. I also dont feel the tension in my penis in any direction but the main dorsal plaque which doesnt seem to have changed, in fact I would have to say that on that I have even a bit more curve than a week ago. Hopefully the ved and pentox will begin to reverse the curve. I thank you all for the advice. This has been the straw that broke the camels back in my life, I had plenty on my plate before peyronies. I doubt I would have followed through but before finding this place I had thoughts of suicide. This site really took a chunk out of my deperession, gave me hope.

GS

Idhw,

Congratulations on taking action to fight back at these SOB disease.  Just don't get impatient; as I have stated repeatedly, Peyronies Disease therapy is a marathon and improvements take time.  The main way to cope is to stay positive and stay on task.

We are all here to gain knowledge to help ourselves and to help others learn from our trials, errors and successes.

Best of luck to you.

GS