All alone here fighting with Peyronies Disease

Previous topic - Next topic

chandnitare

I believe every Peyronies Disease case is unique. I didn't say I have PE because of Peyronies Disease. I am not sure also I develop ED because of Peyronies Disease or not. I become aware of ED after Peyronies Disease. On the other hand I strongly believe my PE condition worsen because of PE and ED. Its not difficult to understand at all. I encountered pain as I penetrate, may be my system wants to make it quickly to get rid of pain, risk and anxiety.

I appreciate more suggestions.

chandnitare

Hawk

I am no expert on PE but it has a large mental component to it.  Physiologically it has nothing to do with Peyronies Disease.

ED on the other hand has a clear physiological connection to Peyronies Disease as well as a direct psychological connection.  Obviously there can be non- Peyronies Disease factors to ED as well.  Sometimes the plaque can be in an area that prevents the compression of the veins during erection.  This allows the blood to flow out as fast as it flows in resulting in ED.  A constriction band or "cock ring" can control this but you have to be careful and gentle since you could cause more trauma by using one too frequently or too roughly.  
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

chandnitare

I am suffering from the beginning of my married life that is for 14 years now with PE . I think the cause of my PE is sensitive skin of penis. My penis is very sensitive. If I use condom and desensitising agent I can better control PE.This is not a mental condition in this case.I develop ED because of Peyronies Disease. Then my PE condition become worse. This my experience.

There are a number of factors that can cause premature ejaculation. They can be physical, psychological or genetic.
Although many causes for premature ejaculation are psychological in nature - stress, depression, anxiety -  there are also some physical causes for premature ejaculation that should be addressed. The physical signs are either fairly obvious to you or you may have to go to a doctor if you suspect something is amiss.

Sensitive Skin

Sensitive skin on the penis is a fairly common cause of premature ejaculation in men. A sensitive penis head causes faster ejaculation simply because you are feeling things more strongly.

Prostate Inflammation

There are a few things that can go wrong which have premature ejaculation as a side effect. One of these is prostate gland inflammation.

Vitamin Deficiencies

One of the main physical causes of premature ejaculation is vitamin and mineral deficiencies, namely Zinc and B-vitamins, namely vitamin B-12, though also B6 and B3 vitamins.

Mineral Deficiencies

There are a few minerals which if you are deficient in, can contribute to the problem of premature ejaculation. The common mineral culprits are iron, magnesium and zinc.

Nervous System Disorder

A nervous system disorder can, in some rare cases, cause premature ejaculation. Disorders of this nature are generally larger problems in the brain and nervous system with premature ejaculation as a single symptom.

Further more you can see the below link to see detail for causes for PE.

What Causes Premature Ejaculation?

Anyway my intention is not to create a debate on causes of PE or if PE is related to Ed or Peyronies Disease. I just wanted to know how other people are managing things while they  have Peyronies Disease, ED and PE together.

chandnitare

pizzaman

I experienced PE for the first time in my life with screwed up hormones, before I went on testosterone replacement. It's happened a couple times since, when my estradiol was too high, and it made my penis way too sensitive.  

skunkworks

I got PE after my injury also. In my case I think it was due to the loss of length meaning more friction with foreskin, but there was probably also a mental component.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

chandnitare

Hello readers,

Last one month I am taking Royal Jelly. I find it is helps for erection. I also notice it helping little bit for PE. I am really happy even for such little positive action !

Anyone have idea why R-Jelly  has such affect?

Regards,

chandnitare

Hawk

Why are you taking it if you have no explanation on how it would supposedly work?

chandnitare

Very simple, this is natural food item, no side effect, have lots of health benefit etc.  

funnyfarm

When you are in tune with the unknown, the known is peaceful.

Hawk

If its free and it was in my cabinet I would probably take it, but I used to raise bees and I think there is a lot a hype around "natural products".  I cannot believe 150 - 200 lb. man could consume enough royal jelly to do himself any good or any harm.  It is harmless enough unless you are spending limited resources on it or unless you are perusing such things instead of treatments and lifestyle changes that are much more likely to have a benefit.

MattFoley

I've been hearing about the benefits of Royal Jelly from people with a profit motive for over 30 years but I've yet to hear of anyone that has actually gotten any benefit at all.
Got Testosterone?

LWillisjr

Yes, over 20 years ago there was a company that marketed women's skin care products that was also royal jelly based.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History