Scarring, shrinkage but not necessarily Peynorie's.

Previous topic - Next topic

darren dar

Hello all. I'm 21 and possibly due to rough sex and Penis exercises, my penis has shrinked somewhat and is less hard. Based on my observations I can see that the skin just below where the glands start have become smaller and it looks like it has scarring. It looks like there are small fibre like things on the skin there, they are vertical (something like this) llllll all around the glands something like webbed. It reminds me of a scar after it has healed. (I know its kinda hard to imagine so I'll post a picture later)

Before this happened, I already felt a very slight tingly pain after dry masturbation or stretching, still have it. My theory is that as I am circumcised and the skin there is very tight. stretching the skin repeatedly over the years caused it to scar and become tight, reducing blood flow. However, I still do have feeling of touch and such there.

This has made my penis around half times thinner and its really depressing. I used to be rather thick, and I was happy with my size. Now every time I take it out to have sex I feel so embarrassed.

I know this isn't exactly Peynorie's but it looks really similar, like the scar isn't inside but is somewhat on the skin.

Right now, I am taking Vit E and exfoliating and moisturizing everyday along with the occasional heat treatment and I am going to purchase Mederma tomorrow and get some L-arginine soon. What should I do?

Luciano

First thing I would do is go and see an urologist.
There is nothing to be shy about. Believe me, most of them have seen it all.
Speak frankly with him and let him make a first diagnose. (If he does not know what it is, he could also send you to a dermatologist)

Personally, if you were not circumcised i would think you had a sort of phimosis ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phimosis ). but it is not as you said you were circumcised and you shouldn't be able to get it.

But, as your symptoms are not typically Peyronies Disease, it is something else. Maybe its known, and has a cure. Only a urologist will be able to tell.

Luc

reynell

darren

I understand what the scars you described looks like.  Kind of raised spider veins that are hard to the touch going every which way, right?  I have them on my mid shift right where it is the narrowest and the tightest.  I'm going to the uro spec on the 24th and i will get and answer.
Rey

reynell

I asked my doctor about the scaring we were talking about.  small wrinkle like, spider like scars on the shaft. Kinda like the wrinkles you see in an uninflated balloon that has been siting a long time.  My Dr said it is due to urine standing in that area irritating the skin due to the chemical make up of the urine, IE a type of skin burn. He said it may get a little better if the problem is solved but is hard to tell.