News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

Previous topic - Next topic

J.B.

Hello everyone, Thank you all for being here, for this supportive community. The short version is that I have four BB sized lumps along the left undercarriage. I did a string of Soundwave appointments in Los Angeles, (NOVUS) which cost a fortune and offered no beneficial result. I am working now with Mr. Meltings recommendations as described in his thoughtful and generous posts. I often feel pretty hopeless but I am persevering in hopes that I will be able to straighten the curvature. I am doing my best to be consistent with the recommended elements:vacuum, traction, and DMSO+. Feels like a full time job and I am challenged to find both the time and the privacy. No discernible effects yet, committed to the long haul and to progress!  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Stabler

Hello and welcome to the forum. Please take a couple minutes to fill in your signature under your profile settings. This will help keep you from having to repeat why your here in the forum when you post.

I have sent a PM explaining how and giving you some guidelines for the forum. We are happy you are here and look forward to helping

Stabler
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.

LWillisjr

I have not heard of anyone having improvement or success with soundwaves.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Pfract

Welcome aboard! Just like LWillis said. I don't think I have read any accounts of members benefiting from shockwave and unfortunately doctors sell it as a treatment that provides some benefits to patients in despair for something that works.

You are already ahead of the game but pursuing those therapies. (vacuum/traction). The key thing with those is following the recommended protocols and stick to them for a substantial amount of time.

Taking pictures of your condition could help you better gauge the progression of the disease. Please stay focused, and stay with us.