News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

Treatment

Previous topic - Next topic

TK108

Hi, new here - I'm 65 years old and I was diagnosed around 3 years ago. The lump started in the middle of the shaft of my penis and over the years migrated up to the end of my penis. The main symptom has been loss of sensitivity which made it almost impossible to orgasm. Recently I've  tried using CBD oil - applying internally in the penis with an eyedropper and externally over the lump.

I've experienced a significant reduction in the size of the lump over the past month and an increase in sensitivity to the end of my penis which is allowing me to orgasm again. I'm putting this information up in case its helpful to anyone else. Has anyone else found any other alternative treatments helpful? Regards TK108
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Pfract

Welcome aboard!

Whilst I haven't seen cbd oil recommended in the literature when it comes to treatments for this disease, I think it's worth a try even if for the placebo effect.

Are you on any medication? Traction or vacuum device? those could be very beneficial. Please be sure to look for the survival guide on the forum and in the meantime fill your signature with a brief description of your condition so it's easier for members to help you.  

TK108

Hi - I'm not on any medical treatment and I'm not using any devices - I've been treating the lump (which has almost disappeared) in the hope of avoiding surgery - i
I'm having great success at this point, and wanted to share my experience.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions