22 years old with peyronie's disease

Previous topic - Next topic

deriwithpatient

Hi guys, I'm a 22 man with peyronie's disease for at least 5 years and diagnosed by doctor two weeks ago.

My penis is craving toward up and left at the same time. Sometimes it hurt when I have a full erection and it hurt worse when i try to erect again after ejaculated once. It impact my sex life with my previous partner, since when we wanna have sex for more than one time in a row, I hurt so bad while the intercourse and sometimes I would my penis would get soft before ending.

I'm currently using the restorex traction device and verapamil 15% gel for my treatment for 2 weeks.

I'm in a long distance relationship rn, and I wanna get my penis to be healthy and have a nice sex life with my current partner in the future.

Hope everyone suffering from these problems can be solved and have a wonderful life.
Committed relationship or single : Have a GF
Approx Date of symptoms: 5 years
Symptoms: Bend upward and left, pain with erected again after ejaculated once.
Diagnosed by Dr. Meyer Schoeman
treatments tried: Restorex and verapamil 15% gel

Pfract

Welcome deriwithpatient!

So young and you have been suffering with this for quite some time now. It's sad. Did you feel any improvement of pain as the years went by? You should be in the chronic stage by now where pain normally stops. Being on restorex is good! Have you felt any changes to your penis?

The Verapamil injections never showed much success and there was some stories about their curvature getting worse because of it. But this being the gel, doesn't hurt to try.

By The way... Have you tried using ED medications?  

shaddyK

Using the Restorex traction device and Verapamil gel sounds like a solid plan. Just hang in there with the treatment, give it some time to work its magic. Keep your partner in the loop about what you're going through; it'll make things easier when you're finally together again.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Sonic

Welcome to the forum. What is the degree of your curve? Is it sharp or mild?

You are taking measures against it with your use of traction and the gel. Not really much more you can do. Hope it helps and remember always stay patient because this is a difficult thing to treat and time is your friend here, don't give up.
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.

deriwithpatient

Quote from: Pfract on March 29, 2024, 10:13:39 AMWelcome deriwithpatient!

So young and you have been suffering with this for quite some time now. It's sad. Did you feel any improvement of pain as the years went by? You should be in the chronic stage by now where pain normally stops. Being on restorex is good! Have you felt any changes to your penis?

The Verapamil injections never showed much success and there was some stories about their curvature getting worse because of it. But this being the gel, doesn't hurt to try.

By The way... Have you tried using ED medications?
Thank you for the reply, Pfract. Pleasure to meet you.

For the pain, it usually not a problem if I haven't had sex or masturbate lately. Unless I had sex or masturbated a few times in a week/a day, my penis would be in pain and the pain wouldn't go away until the next morning after I sleep.
And I never try any ED Medication yet, since my ED problem is not really that bad, unless it's a bad day.

Speaking of the RestoreX, even though i haven't see any visible changes to the curvature, I can erect hard much easier and last for a longer period of time than before after a month use. I'm feel pretty optimistic about the result so far, and i kinda enjoy the session myself as it feels nice using the device.

Btw I have question about the RestoreX, is it normal to feel a bit of soreness on the position of my penis where the curve start while using the device, it's not consistent but occasional.

Thank you.

deriwithpatient

Quote from: shaddyK on March 29, 2024, 04:10:07 PMUsing the Restorex traction device and Verapamil gel sounds like a solid plan. Just hang in there with the treatment, give it some time to work its magic. Keep your partner in the loop about what you're going through; it'll make things easier when you're finally together again.
Thank you shaddyK,
I know it'll take time like a marathon, and i will do my best to let time do its magic.
Also, my partner knows what's happening with me and she is being supportive which is the best thing I can imagine.
And it makes me dedicated to give her all the best I can.

deriwithpatient

Quote from: Sonic on March 29, 2024, 05:25:11 PMWelcome to the forum. What is the degree of your curve? Is it sharp or mild?

You are taking measures against it with your use of traction and the gel. Not really much more you can do. Hope it helps and remember always stay patient because this is a difficult thing to treat and time is your friend here, don't give up.

Thank you for reply and kind word, Sonic.
You are right. So I'm doing what I can at the moment and wish for the best.
This disease is a pain in the ass but that's also why we all are here, to beat this evil disease together!
Let's do it!

tsp

Quote from: deriwithpatient on March 31, 2024, 05:16:52 PMBtw I have question about the RestoreX, is it normal to feel a bit of soreness on the position of my penis where the curve start while using the device, it's not consistent but occasional.

Thank you.

I feel soreness, and take it as a good sign that the plaque is being stretched.

A common problem with traction is that penile structures, other than the plaque, bear most/all of the stretching load, with the skin and the neurovascular bundle being the prime culprits. RestoreX has to be rigged so as to stretch the plaque, and soreness tells you that you succeeded.  
53 years old
Peyronie's onset in 2009, diagnosed in 2021.
Indentation in the left CC near the base.
Lost 5.5 cm, regained 4 with RestoreX
Cause: injury due to wife's vaginismus.

Sonic

Quote from: deriwithpatient on March 31, 2024, 05:25:00 PMThank you for reply and kind word, Sonic.
You are right. So I'm doing what I can at the moment and wish for the best.
This disease is a pain in the ass but that's also why we all are here, to beat this evil disease together!
Let's do it!

Absolutely pal, we are all here to help answer questions and give support as best we can. Hopefully you will gain a lot more knowledge along the way that can be helpful to your situation.
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.