Dr describe the “plaque” as a hard calcified mass

Previous topic - Next topic

3cmlump

I've finally been referred to urology after getting a doctor's appointment face-to-face.

I said in an another topic on this forum that I am adored that it might be a cancerous tumour.

The doctor felt the lump and his exact works were "ooo, that's a hard lump!". He then wrote in my note that I have a mass that's 20mmx10mm. He's not referred me under urgent but routine.

My lump, mass, plaque or whatever the best description to call it quite literally feels solid, and I mean solid! It feels like a bone is stuck under my skin. Both sides seem sharp. It doesn't really cause me much pain unless it's squeezed, and then it feels as though the soft tissue is hurting due to the hard mass digging into it.

Most people describe their plaque as feeling like scar tissue and rubbery, but mine doesn't feel like that at all!

I'm going to seek a second opinion as I'm worried it something more insidious.

Also, the way mine started is different to others too. I noticed something was up when my glands started to look like it was being curved into itself when erect. I then began to check for abnormalities and that was when I found the lump, around 4-5 months ago. I did keep touching and prodding, which then caused pain and aching, and then the curve of 30 degrees came along. The lump has sort of gotten longer, but stayed the same width. It's not more like a peens shapes than it was.

I'll request an MRI.

My dad has peyronies so many it's possible I have it too, but he described his plaqule like hard rubber too.

Very stressful.

I'm also getting pains in my hip flexor, iliac muscle and pubic bone area.  
Single
October 2023
Glans changed shape, curve of 30 degrees, palpable lump
Undiagnosed
Tadalafil 5mg, supplements, diclofenic

Arthur

That sounds horrible and hella stressful! I hope they figure out what it exactly is and treat it appropriately ASAP.

I don't have much to say but you will be in my prayers, brother. I hope you get well soon! Take care.
26 year old.

Had multiple penile fractures.

Tried Verapamil injections, Pentoxifylline, Tadalafil, Vitamin E, heat therapy, Castor oil, L-Citrulline, Shilajit, Shatavari, Gotu Kola, Velvet beans.

Lost more than 6 inches.

3cmlump

Quote from: Arthur on March 07, 2024, 06:26:07 PMThat sounds horrible and hella stressful! I hope they figure out what it exactly is and treat it appropriately ASAP.

I don't have much to say but you will be in my prayers, brother. I hope you get well soon! Take care.

Thank you, mate. Appreciate it.

He thinks it's Peyronies and it's calcified.

But I'm quite an anxious individual and always think the worst.

It really does feel like a bone under my skin.

I'm not a religious man, but I've been thinking about going to my local church and talking to the vicar. Maybe learning more about christianity and community
Single
October 2023
Glans changed shape, curve of 30 degrees, palpable lump
Undiagnosed
Tadalafil 5mg, supplements, diclofenic