Progression of whatever it is I have

Previous topic - Next topic

Lostand Looking24

Two or so years ago, I noticed the flaccid and semi-erect hourglassing but no curvature at all. Fully erect was all normal, apart from minor, minor indentations which honestly were no sign of peyronies as far as I've seen, they were miniscule in both depth and length and were just the natural result of use over time.

Fast forward to 6 months ago at only 22 years old, random severe semi erect curve to the right, and severe pain when getting an erection, but it would straighten out completely like normal if I managed to get fully erect.
This pain lasted about a week, and for the first month or so, the curvature was only there when semi erect and filling up. Fully erect was normal

Now, 6 months later, I can not feel any plaque, but I still have this severe curve when semi erect, and about a 10 degree curve to the right with a deep indentation where the curve is (right below the glans at the top of the shaft) when fully erect. I have no pain at all, and can not feel any plaque. I just feel veins in the area where the curve/indentation is. It feels like the left side of my penis just fills up better and faster than the right side. The curve feels more like the right side just cant fill up all the way anymore, but the indentation makes me not sure what it is.

For reference, I was actually on daily 5mg tadalafil before any of this even happened. Which is why its so strange to me. I was on it because I like how it made me able to go a lot of rounds on a daily basis (I know lol...) so its even stranger to me that any injury would develop into peyronies? I do use nicotine though...

The progression is getting to me though, with the fully erect state now having a curve with indentation. The indentation gets to me the most with the girth loss in that area. Also, the curving when semi erect feels more like the result of the base filling up faster, and so because the right hand side of the top half of the shaft hasnt filled up, it 'falls over' to the right if that makes sense. The semi erect curve is much more severe than when fully erect. I would say 3x as much or even more degree of curvature than when fully erect. I'm really at a loss here for what to do. Healthcare in the UK is terrible here, I can't even get an appointment with my doctor (If you're from the UK and on the NHS, you'll understand) because of national healthcare underfunding let alone with a urologist, I can't afford to go private. Is this hard flaccid? Is this peyronies? I'm just hopeless at this point if im being honest. I first thought whatever this is it would go away on its own..

Symptoms at 22
Diagnosed
Curve to the right that fluctuates between 20-30 degrees and indentation. Indent is exactly where the curve is.
No palpable plaque. When fully erect, the curve sight/indentation is softer than the rest of the erection.