New Member Here - Glad To Find You!

Previous topic - Next topic

KenRyan

I can't believe I'm only just now finding this forum! I've been doing Peyronies searches with various questions for months and all I ever get are things from NIH or hospitals describing their surgeries. But today, there you were. Yay!

Had plication just about 3 weeks ago. So I hope to share info and ask/answer questions.

So glad to be here!

Ken

Adding the info per the forum request:

Age? 59
What did your medical doctor conclude? Peyronies with 90-degree downward angle.
How long have you had symptoms? About 18 months.
What are your symptoms? Tightness during erection, and prevention from getting beyond 90 degrees.
What treatments have you tried and what were the results? None until my recent plication surgery.
Do you have insurance or means to get medical treatment? Yes.
where are you in dealing with the psychological aspects of Peyronies Disease? My wife knows about it and we've tried. But decided together I should get this fixed (as fixed as it can be, anyway). I'm not psychologically hung up about it.
Are you in a relationship? Yes. Married for 35 years.
Age 59
Married/committed relationship
Approx Date of symptoms: Summer 2023
Type of Symptoms: 90-degree downward bend
Diagnosed: Oct 2023 by Dr. Librado Valadez in San Antonio, TX
Only treatment was the plication surgery I had (Dr. Valadez) Feb 2024

Stabler

Hello and welcome to the forum. Please take a couple minutes to fill in your signature under your profile settings. This will help keep you from having to repeat why your here in the forum when you post.

I have sent a PM explaining how and giving you some guidelines for the forum. We are happy you are here and look forward to helping

Stabler
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.