Getting ready for sex

Previous topic - Next topic

IwillbeatPD

Hey all-

I'm single and do not plan to disclose my implant to my partners in the future. That being said, I'm looking for some advice as I get ready for my first go at sex.

I've concluded it's probably best to pre pump when I'm anticipating sex. For me, it seems like around 10 pumps will get me hard enough, and you also can't feel any dog ears. At 10 pumps, I can also point my cock up just enough that I could tuck it into my waist band.

First question with that- I naturally have a 3:30 erection angle. Had it before implant and also after. Because my natural angle is not 1 or 2 o'clock, I have to angle it up more. At 10 pumps I can change the angle easier and it doesn't hurt. The harder I am, the less I can adjust the angle. At say, 20 pumps, it would be impossible to point my dick to 1 o'clock.

At 10 pumps I can get my dick to 1 o'clock pretty easily with just a normal amount of pressure to adjust the angle. I could get 12 o'clock too but I'd have to put more pressure to adjust the angle more. Is this okay to do when 10 pumps in? Just want to make sure I won't mess anything up by moving my 3:30 angled dick to 12 o'clock 70% inflated.I start getting a decent amount of resistance at 1 o'clock.

My plan was to do this, so I am hard enough and my dick feels like a normal dick. And then later on I could easily get a few more pumps. My reason for pre pumping is, what happens if I'm watching a movie with a girl and then she starts reaching in my pants or something while kissing? This is a typical scenario in my past experience. Needless to say, I want to be prepared when I know that moment is likely to come.

Thoughts? Advice? How can I make this all happen discreetly?
Fit 37 year old athlete. Hinging and hourglass began Sep 2022. Tried VED, Restorex, tadalafil with no improvement. Implanted by Dr Hakky 11/28/23 with Titan touch XXL 26 cm no RTE's. Pre op 8.25Lx 5ish G. Post implant: 8.25 L x 5.5 G

LWillisjr

Would love for Hawk to weigh in here as he is the go-to guy for implants. I don't have an implant but pre-pumping makes sense to me. I used to get an erection at the front door when picking up my wife for a date. So seems natural to have semi erection well before any sex takes place.

What makes me nervous are your comments about pumping 20 pumps and being really rigid. What did your surgeon say about pumping. I wouldn't want to stress the new hardware.

Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Stabler

I guess I'm curious as to why you're wanting to hide it? It's certainly nothing to be ashamed of.

Stabler
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.

RexRG

I'm also in Iwill's mindset right now though.

There are people I wouldn't want to know about it and it's too easy for this kind of thing to become something for people to gossip about. It makes you take pause before sharing.

My daughter is also my pharmacist and if she knew about it my family and friends might all be clued in - she's managing my meds but doesn't know what happened.

Do we want to be known as "that guy" with an implant?  
67, diabetic, retired
20cm 1cm RTE Coloplast Titan 1/30/24 Faysal Yafi

Stabler

I guess my thought is that if you're close enough to someone to be intimate with them, this wouldn't be something you'd need to keep secret.

Stabler  
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.

nickadams

Won't your partner feel the pump in your ballsack?

I'm just hoping my partner will have the discretion not to gossip about it to anyone else.
29 year old otherwise healthy. 6 years suffering from severe ED which I believe was caused by extreme jelqing. Cannot get erect unless a large dose of trimix is given (bimix just gave a small chubby). Doppler showed severe venous leak.

Sonic

Quote from: RexRG on February 02, 2024, 11:11:16 PMDo we want to be known as "that guy" with an implant?

I would honestly say I wouldn't give a damn but that's just me. But I am that kinda person who doesn't give a damn what others think so that's just me. In regards to single men I have seen a lot of posts on forums when they felt ashamed and so on when finding new partners, they felt that the partners would leave them etc, but after they had sex the partners were in for a pleasant surprise and we should never forget that implanted men definitely most of the time can out perform non implanted guys in the bedroom because it goes down when you make it go down. There's not many men in the world who can do that especially in the higher ages.
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.

RexRG

Quote from: Sonic on February 03, 2024, 07:04:02 AMI would honestly say I wouldn't give a damn but that's just me.
I'm usually the same, Sonic. In the summer I lose the clothes and my unfortunate family have walked in on me numerous times in the buff at my house and I just laugh. That'll teach em to call first ^-^

But this is kinda different. If I wasn't married, I'd be careful about letting the woman know until I felt comfortable with her. Lots of breakups can cause nasty people who will try to hurt you. I wouldn't necessarily keep her away from the balls, and if she found the pump then I'd come clean.

But even if everyone I knew found out it'd be okay. I just won't volunteer it.
67, diabetic, retired

Sonic

Quote from: RexRG on February 03, 2024, 05:51:15 PMBut this is kinda different. If I wasn't married, I'd be careful about letting the woman know until I felt comfortable with her.

That is totally understandable. I probably would too tbh.

IwillbeatPD

Exactly what Rex said. If I was in a serious relationship of course I wouldn't mind telling them. What I absolutely can't have happen...is sleep with someone in a circle of friends who finds out I have an implant, and then out of immaturity starts gossiping- and then everyone in my circle of friends knows I have an implant. I'm a very confident person and not ashamed at all to be implanted. But, I still don't want all of my personal business out there and having the whole world knowing I have an implant. I like my privacy and I only want to share that info with those I really trust and feel comfortable with (like a serious partner). Dating, absolutely will not say anything.  
Fit 37 year old athlete. Hinging and hourglass began Sep 2022. Tried VED, Restorex, tadalafil with no improvement. Implanted by Dr Hakky 11/28/23 with Titan touch XXL 26 cm no RTE's. Pre op 8.25Lx 5ish G. Post implant: 8.25 L x 5.5 G

Sonic

Quote from: IwillbeatPD on February 03, 2024, 08:10:44 PMWhat I absolutely can't have happen...is sleep with someone in a circle of friends who finds out I have an implant, and then out of immaturity starts gossiping- and then everyone in my circle of friends knows I have an implant.

They will only be jealous of your Excalibur!

Stabler

I'm asking this only because I am a woman but will a partner not know you have an implant just by the sexual activity and touch? Will the scrotum feel any different due to the pump?

Stabler  

RexRG

It's like having three testicles. Yes, if she starts juggling them she'll notice it.

Generally women are gentle and probably wouldn't notice the difference in the pump's shape. A guy could lie and say he has three balls if he doesn't trust her yet (which may start gossip also!). But if she noticed I'd tell her the truth.  
67, diabetic, retired

Stepone

Hey guys,
So I have a friend that met a guy with an implant. He did not tell her, he had one.
My friend said she felt something with his balls, but didn't really know what it was.
She said he f'~c<+d her so long with his hard dick, she was sore the next day.
She also said she had never been with a guy that stayed that hard without breaks.
She said it was amazing sex and she came several times, but she said she really didn't find the guy that interesting and despite the hot sex did not go out with him again.
She said he called her, but she made up stuff to say she couldn't go out with him again.
Although the guy never said he had an implant, she figured out from talking with me, that he did.
Hope this helps,
StepOne  
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC

305made

You have a massive dick and it works bro I'm jealous .
Untreated Penis Fracture in 2018 or 2019 
Soft Erections Unusable for Sex + Soft glans
22 YO constant flaccid & erect pain for 4 Yrs
Issues with frequent Urination + emptying bladder
Upper left curve \ hard area on penis where trauma took place

IwillbeatPD

Yeah from all of my reading and thinking on the topic I think I've concluded I'm going to try to not disclose it. I think the only way they will know is if they grab my balls. And honestly in my previous experience, this might happen 20% of the time. Most of the time getting oral.

That means 4/5 times I won't have to explain anything. Now if it's a consistent partner, of course with time they would probably know something is up.

But, I also need a back up plan of something I can say if they do notice. I've heard the following so far:

"I had an accident when I was a kid"

"Bionic testicle"

I think I will just say I had an accident when I was younger and if they ask more questions...I'll still need something good to say. Surely among all of us we can think up a good and elaborate lie lol.  

RexRG

Quote from: IwillbeatPD on February 04, 2024, 10:45:40 AMBut, I also need a back up plan of something I can say if they do notice.
In your case, though, having a monster penis, you could just say it's a bionic unit that can go forever - like Stepone said. Could be a plus actually. If she shares that news around to her friends it could be advantageous. You might have to buy another little black book.
67, diabetic, retired

nickadams

Would it work to say the third lump in your ballsack is one of those clusters of veins that some people have? Or does it feel too unnatural?
29 year old otherwise healthy. 6 years suffering from severe ED which I believe was caused by extreme jelqing. Cannot get erect unless a large dose of trimix is given (bimix just gave a small chubby). Doppler showed severe venous leak.

Stepone

No the pump could not be mistaken for some veins, lol.
Google the pump.
It's about the size of a thumb and I don't think someone could mistake it for something else, but maybe the focus should not be on trying to conceal it.
If someone would feel it and say, what's that, be honest and say it's a pump for your penis, but I assure you when it's pumped up, it will stay hard until I un-pump it, lol.
StepOne  
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC

Hawk

This topic covers several topics:
1.  To tell or not to tell
2.  How to embrace it and disclose it
3.  Techniques for hiding it
4.  How to lie about it

The discussion of whether to reveal or hide it is interesting.  My personality is such that if I were single, I might hide it on the first encounter so that she had one act that demonstrated how natural it was, but I would not keep it a secret longer than that IF I even did that.  I would be VERY hesitant to actually lie about it, but some men do.  

Question, If you were with a hot chick with beautiful boobs and you found out she had implants, do you think the guys down at the bar would avoid her if you revealed that info?  I think we all know the answer to that, and, in general, I think women are even less obsessed with the technical data of a man's body than men are with a woman's body.  I submit that the more you embrace it with a twinkle in your eye, the more it will be an asset.  My line would be (with a slight smile), "Are you sure you want to do this because I have an unstoppable bionic penis, and I don't want to be responsible for ruining your enjoyment of all other men from here on."  She would likely think it was a teasing joke and come back with a joking reply without pursuing it.  One way or the other, you told her.  It sets the stage for any future discussion.

If she pursues it or discovers the pump, you could say "it is a valve that can control the firmness of my erection so you can have exactly what you prefer (kind of like a sleep number bed)." :D Unless you are dating a techno-geek, she is more likely the two of you to enjoy each other than she is to discuss details.

If you are determined to lie, it could be a calcified 3rd testicle that does not bother you, so you don't want surgery.  It could be that you are prone to priapism, and it is a valve to kill your erection if need be.  Or, if you want to play a superhero, it could be a piece of shrapnel from a secret mission you can't talk about  8)  

Whether you tell or don't tell, you might want to be discrete in pumping it up.  That is pretty easy if you think it through in advance and practice a few times.  As discussed, you pump it to the status of a good "chub," which is a soft erection barely capable of well-lubricated intercourse.  You can wear it like that on a date, a dance, a visit to a bar.  It can stay like that (on occasion) for hours.  You simply supply more pumps:
1.  During a trip to the bathroom
2.  Under the covers
3.  While either of you is undressing
4.  Any time either of you have your back momentarily turned.  (this includes several sex positions)
5.  While performing oral sex or other foreplay
6.  Even while receiving oral sex.  (takes a little more sleight of hand)

Unless you are inhibited, it is easy to handle yourself while having sexual interaction with your partner.  That makes it easy to get in extra pumps that don't appear as "pumps."  

Keep in mind that since no one you date is likely to have heard of the existence of an inflatable implant, nothing you do can be interpreted as pumping an inflatable implant.  Even if you did a few pumps in full view, it would more likely be interpreted as you having a thing for playing with your own testicles.  :)

Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

IwillbeatPD

Thanks Hawk! I might give sex a try this week to get my "first time" over with lol. I'll keep you all posted how it goes in my journal.