getting a 2nd Opinion later today - hoping for the best

Previous topic - Next topic

GusPolinski

Hi
I am a 52 year old. I honestly think I started to notice something wrong a year ago if I think back on it now. It started with some hour glassing while going from a semi to a full erect state. I don't know if that had anything to do with this disease or not.
When things got more serious was this past summer, It started out first when I noticed a small peas sized lump. It coincided with what i thought was possibly a urinary tract infection. I really didn't know. I never had one before and didn't know what it would feel like but I knew something didn't feel right. A home test told me it wasn't a UTI though. The lump persisted and my erection started to become painful. I knew I was having an issue.
Googling discovered this disease and I think I believe I convinced myself that it was caused by a mishap between my wife and I as that was what I had read was a possible cause but that is no longer what I believe. I cant think back and say definitively of anytime that was a painful sexual experience and I am more believing this more likely happened as a result of a genetic predisposition or because of many micro injury's.
I made an appointment with a urologist who examined me and agreed that it was Peyronies but informed me that there was no clinically proven treatments and sent me out the door with nothing other than "come back in 6 months".
Today I am going to see another Urologist, I am hoping that he will provide me with some glimmer of hope that I maybe able to get back some level of myself.
Anyway, I am glad I found this forum, It has already provided me a wealth of information and I hope to maybe someday give back.  
52. Married, Peyronies Diagnosis 2023
35° bend,

Arthur

Welcome to the forum, sir!

How did the consultation with the new doctor went? What did s/he said?
26 year old.

Had multiple penile fractures.

Tried Verapamil injections, Pentoxifylline, Tadalafil, Vitamin E, heat therapy, Castor oil, L-Citrulline, Shilajit, Shatavari, Gotu Kola, Velvet beans.

Lost more than 6 inches.