AndroPenis Spare Parts

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockout

I just started on the AndroPenis Gold and wondered what others experience has been in regard to spare parts such as the silicon tube strap and the foam tube that slides on top of it. How often do you need to change them and do you buy them direct from Andro Medical?

Thanks in advance!

fubar

Rockout

I have bought springs at the hardware store and have read they have tubing also.I am sure the laces last a long time though.Keep all your parts secure though.I have lost a spring. A small post and a bag.Of course you can always purchace parts from andro though.I think x4 labs sell their springs for 15 or thirty dollars Their other parts rather exspensive.

I bought a size doctor for 42 bucks and then bought another for spare parts.IF i were to buy post i would buy them at the smallest increments as it is hard to grow an inch to the next post.So i feel the smaller ones are a better buy as those more likely will be the ones to use to get to that greater lenth.

Fubar

Rockout

Fubar,

Thanks for the information.

What are others experiences with this? How often do you need to change the silicon bands and/or the sponge tubes that go over it?