Severe 90 degree upward curve

Previous topic - Next topic

Tates

No injury or anything. Has been like that all my life. It's a gradual curve starting at base and from the side view it looks like 1/4 of the circle.

I feel so defeated. My confidence is at rock bottom. I've tried to find a way to make it work, but you can imagine how awkward and humiliating those encounters were.

At this point i'm done trying. Surgery is my only hope. I have nothing to lose.

Was anyone in the same boat as me?
Just asking for some input because i feel so alone in all of this
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

LWillisjr

It sounds like you have described a congenital curve. This is not the same as Peyronies, but a curve nonetheless. Surgery is typically the only option to correct a congenital curve. It really depends on the severity of the curve, the direction, and functionality.

Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

g123

Find a doctor who focuses on the penis, discuss potential outcomes and risks and then (probably) do the surgery. Don't wait half your life for this.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

RexRG

Quote from: Tates on January 13, 2024, 11:22:31 AMAt this point i'm done trying. Surgery is my only hope. I have nothing to lose.

Was anyone in the same boat as me?
Just asking for some input because i feel so alone in all of this
I would consider plication, if you're okay with some shortening. But if your insurance will cover it, an implant will fix it. If you're young, though, you'll need to replace the implant after roughly every ten years.  
67, diabetic, retired
20cm 1cm RTE Coloplast Titan 1/30/24 Faysal Yafi