SR-Cream

Previous topic - Next topic

Bilhardas

According to <---------------------------admin - Sorry forum rules don't allow for posting unproven medical remedies>, I dont know but sounds for me fake, what you guys think?
50 yo
Committed relationship
1.5 year ago
50 degrees upward
verapamil injections; all type of creams an antioxidants, plus taladefil and also tamoxifen, traction devices, vacum etc;

Bilhardas

there is no option on their website to create a new account, meaning, all the reviews are fake
50 yo
Committed relationship
1.5 year ago
50 degrees upward
verapamil injections; all type of creams an antioxidants, plus taladefil and also tamoxifen, traction devices, vacum etc;

Towu

I have an account there. You can create one on checkout.
38yo
PE injury after some aggressive bending
Developed P.D. (30-35 degree downward curvature)
Hourglass shaped erections
Weaker glans
One big vein on top suddenly visible
Several months of hell and pain
Tried a few things, some helped with the pain.

Bilhardas

so I guess you are using it, some results you could share? Thanks
50 yo
Committed relationship
1.5 year ago
50 degrees upward

Towu

Good effects overall. I was desperate for some type of positivity so I bought the cream and the ured. I used to have chronic pain around the injury that I can classify as rather intense 8/10. Because of that I used to go for all types of analgesics for weeks to keep it manageable and around 5/10. The first time I tried the cream the whole area felt better and the pain was lowered to under 3/10 or even 2/10 in less than 60 minutes. That was a bit unexpected but very welcomed. I tried to stop using the cream to see if it was a placebo effect somehow but I found that if I don't use it for more than 12 hours the old level of pain starts to return, so it is definitely the cream that helps.
In terms of other effects it may be too early to tell. The cream has this moisturizing and soothing effect that makes the P.D. feel softer but it is still there. While it is softer my erections are better so I can see how the cream's effects could be interpreted as "P.D.-diminishing" but I'm uncertain if the effects are long-lasting. If I stop using the cream things start to revert back to normal. It is still possible that I may have made permanent positive progress, albeit slow, but I couldn't tell without stopping the cream for longer periods of time.. which I don't have the luxury to do because the pain returns in full force.
38yo
Weaker glans

Bilhardas

Thanks for the reply

So regarding improvement on your curvature not much right? just some kind of illusion due the softer effect on the plaque. For how long have you been using it?
50 yo
Committed relationship
1.5 year ago
50 degrees upward

Towu

I guess you could say that tho it would be too early to be certain. I've been using it for about 5 weeks and it helps but it is a slow process. I think that there really is no one thing that has the potential to fully cure P.D. by itself, otherwise this very forum wouldn't exist and we'd all be singing kumbaya around the fire. But I think the cream's effects would combine really well with a traction device because it makes the scar tissue more malleable. It may have the potential to exponentially speed up any recovery routine. I have a plan to add restorex to my routine but I am still waiting for the pain to go away first.
38yo
Weaker glans

Sonic

Maybe it can give the penis some sort of ''softer feel'' due to the fact that you have just massaged it and it is moisturized but in terms of ''breaking up plaque'' just forget it. Peyronies is extremely complex. There will never be any cream that can ever help reduce curve or hour glassing.

If a cream could ever solve this the science/doctors would be doing samples and testing 24 hours a day every single day of the year. Just think about it, if there ever came a cream that could fix this disease do you know how much money the medicine companies would make? Every single patient would be ordering that cream.

Just by that alone you should know every cream targeted towards this disease is a bogus marketing scam.

As I said, if it was ever possible a cream could fix this then doctors would be all over it trying to make it happen but they don't because they all know it's not possible..
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.

Towu

Yeah, I think it has the effects of a good scar treatment cream, where it makes the scar tissue softer and less noticeable. I guess no one thing has the potential to fully solve our problem by itself. Expecting otherwise would be too optimistic.
Still, I've been reading a lot lately. The guys from this forum have tried almost everything under the sun with varied degrees of success. Every second post here is from a guy who says something works for him while the comments under are mixed. But that's ultimately a good thing if you think about it. It gives me a lot of hope because I see that while the condition is complex, it doesn't mean that things don't help at all. What about castor oil, iodine, DMSO and the other stuff? I've seen a lot of posts from dudes who are certain that those help. The same applies for other creams and ointments.
Doctors can't replicate the success because it seems that a lot of guys respond differently to different things. Based on that logic I strive to try a lot of things in the hope that I'll find something that works well for my P.D. I've had moderate success in managing some of its aspects at least. That's something I hope to build upon.
38yo
Weaker glans