30+ days post op instructions

Previous topic - Next topic

IwillbeatPD

Hey all-

My one month post op appointment was delayed to 6 weeks, so just wanted to confirm if there is anything specific I should be doing besides cycling daily?

Still doing two cycling sessions per day for an hour. Incision site looks good and have confirmed that with Hakky. Although not sure when stitches will finally come out. Still taking showers only and no baths.

Aside from that, any specific instructions or info you think I need at 30+ days post op? Or just the same old routine. Just want to make sure I follow everything exactly as I should.  
Fit 37 year old athlete. Hinging and hourglass began Sep 2022. Tried VED, Restorex, tadalafil with no improvement. Implanted by Dr Hakky 11/28/23 with Titan touch XXL 26 cm no RTE's. Pre op 8.25Lx 5ish G. Post implant: 8.25 L x 5.5 G

Stepone

Iwill..,
Nope nothing to do.
If I remember correctly, my stitches dissolved.
I was also able to do whirlpool baths at 2 weeks.
Just keep on pumping...
Best wishes
StepOne  
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC

Hawk

My stitches were removed at 3 weeks, but I was able to take baths from day three.  I would just continue your routine and keep healing.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Gap63

I must of had disolveable stiches, after my operation 18 months ago I only stayed in Houston for 3 x days and then flew back overseas to where I live.

Everything has been working fine and have not seen Dr Clavell since, only one email to give me the ok to start cycling and ask if I am going ok.  
Peyronie's Disease for 6 years
Titan touch 20cm + 1 RTE
Dr J Clavell, Houston, Sept 2022
Age 58