Overpumped, and now pain

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveAlexander

So a couple of weeks backs I was pumping and doing my usual routine, I was pumping and suddenly I felt a sharp pain at the base of my shaft on the right side, I did not even pump to full erection not even close. It felt like there was a crack, I know sounds very weird. After that it hurt and kept on hurting for a few days, mo swelling or edema. But it still hurts on and off and I have not returned to pumping since I want the pain to be gone before I continue. So my question is has anyone had a similar experience before?

I really want to continue my treatment but now I have this setback and it is really demoralizing.

Regards, Dave.
28 years old.
Curve to the left, and painful erection.
Still in acute phase.

20yo

hi bro
yes i overpumped before. it happens easily if you are in the acute phase imho.
I would stop until the pain goes away and then maybe a month more of waiting to make sure everything has come back to normal.
20 yo, Peyronies Disease 2020(55 degrees down) + congenital curve
loss of length, stable erection, sensation. hourglassing
antioxidants, hyaluronic acid injected & oral, maybe Yachia in future
Recently started VED 2x a week
Still wants sex and a relationship

DaveAlexander

Hey bro and thank you for the response! Well it is definitely starting to concern me since the pain is not gone yet. But there are no physical changes besides what was already there due to this condition. Jopefully it just needs more time and healing, and I mean complete rest and no mastrubation? Damn I hate this condition, you try to fix and then you mess it up....
28 years old.
Still in acute phase.

Pfract

QuoteSo a couple of weeks backs I was pumping and doing my usual routine, I was pumping and suddenly I felt a sharp pain at the base of my shaft on the right side, I did not even pump to full erection not even close. It felt like there was a crack, I know sounds very weird. After that it hurt and kept on hurting for a few days, mo swelling or edema. But it still hurts on and off and I have not returned to pumping since I want the pain to be gone before I continue. So my question is has anyone had a similar experience before?

I really want to continue my treatment but now I have this setback and it is really demoralizing.

Regards, Dave.

@Dave: Hey Dave. Given the things you describe, i would say that it is a matter of you staying off the VED for a couple of days until the pain subsides and you want to try again. If your erections are ok, you had no adverse side effects, you should be fine. It is normal to feel discomfort or "odd things" sometimes, with traction or VED. Doesn't necessarily mean you have injured yourself.

DaveAlexander

Quote from: Pfract on January 01, 2024, 11:47:54 AM@Dave: Hey Dave. Given the things you describe, i would say that it is a matter of you staying off the VED for a couple of days until the pain subsides and you want to try again. If your erections are ok, you had no adverse side effects, you should be fine. It is normal to feel discomfort or "odd things" sometimes, with traction or VED. Doesn't necessarily mean you have injured yourself.

Well there is no physical changes only pain, which like I said comes and goes. Im just afraid that I did some damage but hopefully not. It has been about 3 weeks now but I did not stay away from masturbation comepletly, so I hope it will speed things up now that Im gonna abstain.

But it's great to hear that you are not concerned I really appreciate your response!
28 years old.
Still in acute phase.

Sonic

Does your VED have a pressure gauge?
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.

DaveAlexander

Quote from: Sonic on January 01, 2024, 03:15:41 PMDoes your VED have a pressure gauge?

No and im starting to think that I should have gotten one who has.
28 years old.
Still in acute phase.

20yo

My urologoists tells me that masturbation is fine, in fact it might be helpful. But as everything else in this disease this is controversial.
I think you should feel for yourself if there is pain after masturbation or if erection quality is ok
stay strong bro
20 yo, Peyronies Disease 2020(55 degrees down) + congenital curve
loss of length, stable erection, sensation. hourglassing
antioxidants, hyaluronic acid injected & oral, maybe Yachia in future
Recently started VED 2x a week
Still wants sex and a relationship

DaveAlexander

Quote from: 20yo on January 01, 2024, 04:23:04 PMMy urologoists tells me that masturbation is fine, in fact it might be helpful. But as everything else in this disease this is controversial.
I think you should feel for yourself if there is pain after masturbation or if erection quality is ok
stay strong bro

Im not against mastrubation, I think its good as long as its done in moderation. BUt for now Im gonna let it rest since I still have some pain. Moring erections are strong though, so hopefully it just needs more time and then I can return to my VED!! Thanks bro, and you stay strong too.
28 years old.
Still in acute phase.

Sonic

Quote from: DaveAlexander on January 01, 2024, 03:24:13 PMNo and im starting to think that I should have gotten one who has.

That is a must in my opinion. With a gauge you can see exactly what pressure zone you are in and it greatly helps with minimizing the risk of overpumping. The safest range is 100-200 range in pressure. Around 5-7 mmhg. In pumps without a gauge you have to go by feel and it could be very easy to be in the 10 range in pressure without knowing it.
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.

DaveAlexander

Yeah and I regret not getting VED with a gauge then I could have avoided this setback!! All I can do now is wait it out until the pain is gone.
28 years old.
Still in acute phase.

DaveAlexander

Okay here is an update, so 8 days ago I decided to go for no mastrubation for 30 days but I mastrubated yesterday and it made the pain worse. So abstaining helps, now i'm going for the 30 days and hope it will return to normal!!
28 years old.
Still in acute phase.