Does constant debilitating Peyronies Disease/ Scar tissue pain go away with the implant ?

Previous topic - Next topic

305made

Anyone have any experience with whether constant debilitating Peyronies Disease/ Scar tissue pain go away with the implant ?  
Untreated Penis Fracture in 2018 or 2019 
Soft Erections Unusable for Sex + Soft glans
22 YO constant flaccid & erect pain for 4 Yrs
Issues with frequent Urination + emptying bladder
Upper left curve \ hard area on penis where trauma took place

Alax2869

Mine did.
I had about a 80 deg curve downward and when trying to straighten out, it was very painful or even painful just when I had a erection.
After implant, I have a straight penis with no pain at all.
I still feel a small amount of scar tissue but that's it.
I am 5 weeks post op
Peyronie's disease with 90 deg downward curve with ED for 2 years.
Implanted 11/27/2023 with Titan 20 + 3 RTE'S.
Surgeon Gerard Henry, Shreveport, La

305made

Wow great go hear. I have terrible flaccid pain and erections as well. How is the implant I'm only 21 so I miss my old erections. But, I really need one soon. I'm just waiting on these appointments to tell them I haven't had an erection in 1year.  

Bfubar

2 months post op. Both my PEG surgeon and my implant surgeon said I had the worst case he had ever scene.
After implant no pain and am straight as an arrow. I can feel a little plaque but the bioflex material over powers it. Cycling every day keeps any new plaque from taking hold as it will stretch it out before it can calcify.
47 years old. 90 degree lateral curve.VED, Restorex, Pentox, Tadalifil, 4 cycles of Xiaflex. Partial Excision and Grafting.
Failed all treatments. 22 cm Coloplast Titan installed,11-14-23, Dr. Richard J. Fantus. KU MED.

Bfubar

365 Look up Dr. Paul Perito on Meet the Penis. He speaks on when you reach the point where nothing works for ED the penis can atrophy and length is lost every year. The implant will help you keep the size you currently have. If you are getting blood flow to the corpus carvernosa and the spongiosa that can prevent atrophy. If you are getting night time erections that is a very good sign. Try not over think it. You are very young still.
47 years old. 90 degree lateral curve.VED, Restorex, Pentox, Tadalifil, 4 cycles of Xiaflex. Partial Excision and Grafting.
Failed all treatments. 22 cm Coloplast Titan installed,11-14-23, Dr. Richard J. Fantus. KU MED.

305made

Yeah boss I think I damaged it 6 years ago . So atrophy def has been happening , wonder if I can gain size back with the  implant .  

Bfubar

What I did was I bought the restoreX Traction device. I used this constantly to prevent loss of length.
If you stretch your penis as far as you can that will be the size that you will have when they place the implant. Also, you can gain length and girth after the implant is placed by doing proper cycling and manipulation. You want to find a high volume surgeon with lots of experience. They will do what they can to properly size you and give you the maximum that your body can handle. Most will gently oversize so that you can gain size with time. If a surgeon grossly oversizes your implant it can lead to erosion and is very bad.

305made

Yeah bro . So does the implant make it feel really hard ? At this point idk what a hard boner feels like .  

Stepone

You need to start reading other people's journals on here. Of course the implants make a penis rock hard.
Start reading journals on here from other men, and you will learn a lot. This site has lots of info, check it out.
I can't imagine what you are going through at such a young age. But there is hope.
Good luck,
StepOne  
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC

orriw

Hello 305made, i'd like to know that too.
Tell me, do you feel flaccid pain at the same location always or all over the penis?
27y, injured at 21 y!

Reinjured late 2019 when having sex with weak errection.
No curvature, but rotation of the base to the left about 30degrees
Main problem: chronic flaccid pain.

Trying different stuff now

305made