60% - 100%

Previous topic - Next topic

Alax2869

I am almost 5 weeks post op and have started to cycle.
I have a Titan 20 + 3 RTE's.
Do you guys see any increase in girth when pumped from say 60% - 100%...?
I measured girth at about 60 % and it was 5".
Pumped to the max where it is hard as a piece of wood and it's still 5".
Does anyone else see much change in girth when the go from 60 - 100%..?
Peyronie's disease with 90 deg downward curve with ED for 2 years.
Implanted 11/27/2023 with Titan 20 + 3 RTE'S.
Surgeon Gerard Henry, Shreveport, La

IwillbeatPD

I absolutely see a change in girth from 60-100%.
Fit 37 year old athlete. Hinging and hourglass began Sep 2022. Tried VED, Restorex, tadalafil with no improvement. Implanted by Dr Hakky 11/28/23 with Titan touch XXL 26 cm no RTE's. Pre op 8.25Lx 5ish G. Post implant: 8.25 L x 5.5 G

Alax2869

I'm assuming at 60%, the titan has my tunica filled up and when I go to 100%, it just won't stretch any more.
Maybe cycling will help with that

IwillbeatPD

Quote from: Alax2869 on December 31, 2023, 09:33:59 AMI'm assuming at 60%, the titan has my tunica filled up and when I go to 100%, it just won't stretch any more.
Maybe cycling will help with that

Definitely give it time. If you feel pain or stretching, it's doing its job.
Fit 37 year old athlete. Hinging and hourglass began Sep 2022. Tried VED, Restorex, tadalafil with no improvement. Implanted by Dr Hakky 11/28/23 with Titan touch XXL 26 cm no RTE's. Pre op 8.25Lx 5ish G. Post implant: 8.25 L x 5.5 G

Hawk

Welcome!  I have a few questions for you.

How is it that you never posted on the forum during the critical decision-making process and preparation/learning process leading up to such a significant move?  I am sure you did not first think to look for a forum dealing with penile implants until 5 weeks AFTER your implant.

Also, could you please fill out your signature line?  It keeps us from having to keep asking the same 20 questions all the time and keeps you from having to type out the answers over and over.  Here are some simple instructions.  https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,10819.0.html

Once you fill out your signature line you will get many more answers.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Alax2869

Hawk o,.
I have been on FT and done plenty of research etc before my implant and I am a member on there.
I looked around this weekend and found this forum so that was my first post on this site..
That satisfy your question?  

Stepone

Alan,
Yes huge improvement in girth for me. I remember talking with my surgeon and he asked if I had to chose between length and girth which would I chose. I don't think the surgery or implant is any different, but I said girth and I have been very pleased with it.
I can't say between 60 and 100% of Pump how my girth changes, but I can definitely see it increase.

Please fill in your signature line with name of doctor, date, brand name of implant, size, dates, etc. This information helps us a lot.

Step
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC

Hawk

Thanks for filling out your profile, Alax.

If I understand your question, a man's results depend on his girth before surgery.  If two men, 6" long, one with a girth of 4" and the other with a girth of 6.5" have an identical Titan implant, the 4" penis will reach maximum girth with many fewer pumps.  Any forced additional pumps are restricted by the limits of the tunica.  The additional forced pump will only make the penis more rigid.  The 6.5-inch penis will expand with each pump but it will take more pumps to get rigid enough for intercourse.

For purposes of discussion, let's say the 4" penis gets rigid enough for intercourse with 14 pumps and 4 more pumps, making him as rigid as ANY natural erection.  Those extra 4 pumps will give some minimal girth increase, but additional pumps beyond that will give more rigidity but no immediate increase in size. The man with the 6.5" penis might take 19 pumps to be rigid enough for intercourse and five more pumps to make him as rigid as ANY natural erection.  Those extra four pumps will give some minimal girth increase, but additional pumps beyond that will give more rigidity but no immediate increase in size.

Both men might see some long-term expansion with the extra pumps, but there is also some danger if the tunica wall is weak, that it will stretch out in width making the penis VERY oval and unable to get a real firm shaft.  I am not sure how high that risk is, but Dr. Eid discussed it with me on one occasion.

I have a couple of questions for you to make your account more valuable to others.
1. How many implants does your surgeon perform per year
2. Was the approach through the scrotum or over the pubic bone?

Thanks
Hawk
Founder/Administrator

Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Stepone

Alax,
I definitely had a substantial increase in girth as I had requested and when my penis is pumped to maximum it is hard as a rock......and my hard penis is more oval then round. But of course my penis has always been more oval than round.
I think sometimes we forget, each penis is different, and even though the equipment may be the same, we may have different outcomes.
There are so many similarities, but also so many differences.
I haven't measured my penis in a long time, but if you go back to look at my actual measurements then what I recall, you can see I realized an appreciable increase in girth.
All I can tell you is I am extremely happy with my surgeon.
If I remember correctly, I was still experiencing increases in girth and length.
I have had several unrelated small strokes since my surgery, including one just 2 months ago so my memory has faltered. I am glad all of us use this site to record our "life changing events".
I hope this helps,
StepOne  
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC