My experience after 1000 hours of penile traction

Previous topic - Next topic

LPR

I am sharing here my personal account with Peyronie's disease. I have tried to summarize my first year with this condition. I send you all my encouragement and solidarity.

My battle with Peyronie's disease
Once upon a time, there was a man for whom everything was going well, or almost. My story with Peyronie's disease began as an unexpected surprise, a challenge that turned my life upside down but also taught me resilience and the importance of support.

The unexpected beginning
It all started after the lockdown, a period of intense stress where I experienced a significant decrease in libido. I believe this period marked the beginning of my fight against Peyronie's. Unexplained pains and hardness in my penis began to appear, accompanied by difficulties during sexual intercourse.

Learning a new reality
The pain intensified, and a curvature to the left began to manifest. I had to overcome my masculine pride to discuss this delicate subject with my partner and eventually consult a urologist. It was a difficult but necessary step.
The support of my partner
My wife's role was crucial in my journey. Her acute perception of the changes and her unwavering support helped me through the next steps, including medical consultation and the necessary explorations to confirm the diagnosis.

The first medical consultations
My first experience with a urologist was marked by a feeling of embarrassment, but it was necessary to move forward. The examinations, although uncomfortable, confirmed the presence of characteristic plaques of Peyronie's.

Discovering Andropeyronie
Introducing Andropeyronie into my treatment marked a turning point. This penile extension device, although difficult to accept and use at first, offered new hope. Every day, I followed the protocol scrupulously, despite the physical and psychological challenges.

The ups and downs of treatment
Using Andropeyronie was a journey filled with obstacles. I had to adapt to a new daily routine, often uncomfortable and restrictive. But over time, I began to see improvements: the curvature of my penis was diminishing, and the pain was decreasing.

The final consultations and revelation
The final consultation with the urologist brought encouraging news. The curvature had lessened, and the quality of my sexual life had improved. The urologist suggested continuing the treatment without injections, a decision that reinforced my sense of control over the disease.

Conclusion and reflections
After months of treatment and 1000 hours of traction (I can't believe it as I write this !), I learned the importance of resilience, support, and adaptation. Peyronie's disease is a battle, but one that can be successfully fought.

Today, I share my story to offer hope and solidarity to those facing this challenge through this testimony and a website like the one I would have liked to find when I discovered these first pains: Spam link deleted by administrator
Olivier  
French - Born in 1972 - Peyronie's disease since 2022 -  an experience of 1000 hours of penile traction - no injections at this time - an almost normal sex life since my tract therapy ! - I've made the website I haven't found

John.Minnesota

1000 hours?!  Is that three years, more or less?!

Bottleneck Peyronies
1 year or more
pain, deformity, size-reduction.
Petntoxifiline - not sure.
yes i have insurance.
Psychological aspects? Devastating.
In a relationship.

LPR

Hello,
1000 hours over 5.5 months or 6 hours per day on average.
French - Born in 1972 - Peyronie's disease since 2022 -  an experience of 1000 hours of penile traction - no injections at this time - an almost normal sex life since my tract therapy ! - I've made the website I haven't found