Implant surgery Hospital Bill ?

Previous topic - Next topic

305made

Anyone know how much the hospital billed you for implant surgery ? My insurance says I have to pay 10 percent of the hospital bill.  
Untreated Penis Fracture in 2018 or 2019 
Soft Erections Unusable for Sex + Soft glans
22 YO constant flaccid & erect pain for 4 Yrs
Issues with frequent Urination + emptying bladder
Upper left curve \ hard area on penis where trauma took place

Stepone

My Medicare advantage plan said I would have to pay 20 percent.
I paid 1400 prior to surgery.
About a month later, I received a refund check for about $800.
So that means I paid about $600. It made no sense to me. The hospital kept me overnight and the billable amount was about $68,000.  
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC

Hawk

Why do you keep posting in the implant board about specific details like the hospital bill for an implant when it is extremely likely that you are not even a candidate for an implant, you have had no consultation recommending an implant, you have a perfectly straight penis that stands up with natural erections, and you have not even failed at oral meds and you are 21 years old?
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

RexRG

At this juncture I have zero out-of-pocket for the Titan procedure with SCAN insurance in SoCal. But maybe later I'll be billed for some of it.  
67, diabetic, retired
20cm 1cm RTE Coloplast Titan 1/30/24 Faysal Yafi

Anthony1

I was $5300 out of pocket at North Gwinnett hospital
50yo, MI 10 years ago, T2 Diabeetus, ED 7 years, pills worked till they didnt.  Injections led to 40° upward curve.  Implanted by Dr Hakky 9/12/2023. Titan 22cm, no rte, 125 ml reservoir.  Curve reduced to apx 10°.