Anyone experience this when starting to use Restore x?

Previous topic - Next topic

Wetwater

Hello, i was diagnosed this year with peyronies.  I bend to the right about 35 to 40 degrees.  I have both restore x and penimaster.  The penimaster has been great for helping with erection quality first off. Very comfortable as well.  I have used the restore x maybe 10 to 15 times so far and every time I do my bend gets worse for days. I counter bend it left and wondering if I'm being to aggressive with it maybe to cause this. I believe it clicks 3 times to 90 degrees and I go for 20 to 30 minutes. My bend is lower towards my base and I'm not sure if that comes in to play. I'm just curious if I could be doing something wrong to exacerbate it. When I notice this I panic and throw my penimaster back on and try to get it back to at least what it was before I used the restore x.  Has anyone ever experienced anything like this before? Right now I'm considering selling it but don't want to be to hasty. I know this is a quality medical device that's helped many men and wouldn't doubt that I'm just doing something wrong and this is part of the process.  Any advice would appreciated
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions