How long was your scrotum swollen after implant?

Previous topic - Next topic

IwillbeatPD

Hey all-

While 100% of my bruising is gone, my scrotum is still swollen. Just feels puffy and bigger than usual. Just wondering how long it took yours to look and feel relatively normal.

Of course, my main concern is infection. I think I always heard that a bulb or deflate button that's hard to find is a sign of infection. I can locate mine, but just everything in my sack feels puffy and squished in.

On the note if infection. I think Hakkys infection rate is less than 1%. And being in great health, you'd think my chances are even less. But of course, still can't wait to have the first 6 weeks behind me so I know for sure.

Also, I noticed today my reservoir site was sore and looked like some swelling in the skin. I don't think anything moved as I don't feel anything under the skin, but maybe me just moving around aggregated it some.  
Fit 37 year old athlete. Hinging and hourglass began Sep 2022. Tried VED, Restorex, tadalafil with no improvement. Implanted by Dr Hakky 11/28/23 with Titan touch XXL 26 cm no RTE's. Pre op 8.25Lx 5ish G. Post implant: 8.25 L x 5.5 G

Stepone

Hey Iwill,
If I am counting right, it hasn't been a month.
My sac was swollen for several months, remember your balls are in there trying to live with your pump in the same space.
Things are going to be swollen.
It's always good to be concerned, but also remember it's a marathon and not a sprint. Although I must say your marathon has been a lot shorter than mine was, lol.
Have a beer my friend and relax while you pump.
StepOne  
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC

Hawk

I can't remember without going through my journal.  I don't recall swelling as vividly as I remember pain.  Pain when I pumped, pain when I deflated, pain when I sat on anything that put upward pressure on my scrotum.

Remember that you have an additional object in there so that accounts for some size increase.  You will not be over this surgery for a full year.  Yes, by the time you hit the 90-day mark, about 80% of it will be behind you, but this is a MARATHON.  Do not fret over tissue healing, nerve repair, pump and testicles working out their final position, desensitizing of the scrotum to squeezing the pump, cylinders softening, etc.

You are doing great!  Relax and enjoy the new you that is evolving.

Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums