Fixing extreme erection angle + Peyronies Disease with Implant?

Previous topic - Next topic

305made

I found out the name of my other condition
it's called "Acute Erection Angle ". Abnormalities of penile erections.

Disclaimer it's NSWF, but I would prefer some of my brothers on the forum to check it out, just to see what I have been dealing with.

Here is the medical literature/journal here .

https://academic.oup.com/jsm/article-abstract/7/3/1311/6983106

My erect angle is exactly the same as the dude in the med journal link above .

Basically this limits me to one sex position and even missionary is difficult. On top of my case of ED and possibly Peyronie's this is a mess lol .

I think the ungodly angle of my erection eventually led to a traumatic incident fracture , Peyronies , etc .

But I've heard doctors , I mean well trained Uros, exclaim if you see no blood or swelling, there was no fracture . So hopefully that sways me away from the fracture possibility .

If someone can take a look at it I basically have the same angle of erection as him , it's completely "stuck" to my stomach, many women are surprised by it .

And a lot of them found it painful when I didn't have ED and could have sex .

My question is
Could the implant surgery possibly kill 2 birds with one stone , and make my dick point straight out like an arrow ? The article makes it seem like it's more of a public bone connection issue.

What do you guys think?

Best and blessings to all,
Jhon  
Untreated Penis Fracture in 2018 or 2019 
Soft Erections Unusable for Sex + Soft glans
22 YO constant flaccid & erect pain for 4 Yrs
Issues with frequent Urination + emptying bladder
Upper left curve \ hard area on penis where trauma took place

Hawk

Your post and signature line give some info but your condition needs a little more description.  What have doctors told you during consultations?  If your erections are somewhat soft, it seems that a verticle erection angle would not be a concern since it is hard to imagine a semi-erect penis sticking up close to the abdomen.

As the founder of this forum 20 years ago, I have never heard of one case of sexual difficulties caused by an extreme upright erection angle.  I am just assuming, but it seems it might be a suspensory ligament issue and that it could be gently and gradually stretched over a long period of time.  
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

305made

Quote removed.  No need to quote my post.  Just reply per forum rule #7

Appreciate the input Hawk , you go make a good point , I feel like my Erectile Dysfunction is bad though technically my organ can still fill with blood to kind of stand up like that . But it still doesn't feel as firm , as it should be not sure if it would be even firm enough for sex .

But maybe I'm taking this for granted. I will try not to watch any sexual material anymore .

My erection angle does make me want a straight dick though ,  I will look in to the Suspensory stuff as well.

Because it really only limits me to one sex position so it kind of sucks . But with my symptoms right now and the Erectile Dysfunction not sure if sex is even possible .

Probably getting a referral to Karpman soon , so I can see if he can run some tests for me .  
Untreated Penis Fracture in 2018 or 2019 
Soft Erections Unusable for Sex + Soft glans
22 YO constant flaccid & erect pain for 4 Yrs
Issues with frequent Urination + emptying bladder
Upper left curve \ hard area on penis where trauma took place