Peyronie worsened due to minor incident at night and inguinal hernia

Previous topic - Next topic

alex88

Hello,

I am 37, living in Europe and this is my history:

teenage years - fibrotic tissue, mild hourglass deformity, neuropathic pain on the penis; all due to masturbation.

8 years ago - mild curvature, at the base, upwards and to the right; probably because I used to sleep on my stomach.

3 years ago - slept in tight pants one night, which hindered the nocturnal erection; woke up in a lot of pain; had painful erections and dorsal tension for months afterwards.
-no change in curvature.

2 years ago - a consult for inguinal hernia has caused me a lot of pain and inflammation in the inguinal and subinguinal area.
-after a few days I have noticed 2 indentations on the penis, a few cm away from the glans, lateral, one on the left and one on the right.
-afterwards the penis curved upwards and to the right, 20-30 degrees, at the point of those indentations.

I did traction by hand last spring for 2 months, 15 minutes/day. Applied force was maximum 0.5kg. Pain and curvature improved a bit.

I've recently started traction again, this time after using a heating pad at 40-45 degrees C for 30 minutes. Traction time is 30 minutes/day, spread out throughout the day. Same force is applied.

Currently the curvature is 20-30 degrees upwards and to the right. (a curve at the base and one a few cm away from the glans).
When 100% erect it's painful, especially when moving it upwards/downwards.

I consider a vacuum pump which I have bought, but haven't yet used (Soma Correct).

If it doesn't improve then I'll buy a penis extender.
My concern is that the neuropathic pain will flare up with it.
Another concern is the fixation mechanism at the glans. I am not sure which is the least traumatic.

Thank you for reading and best of health to everyone.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions