Low hanging pump

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruddiger

Hey Bionic Bros,

Week 3 after surgery - Titan implant.

I am finding that the pump is hanging ridiculously low in my testicles. So much so, when sitting I am finding the pump getting trapped between my legs or even slightly under my butt.

It hangs a good inch lower than my nuts.

Is this others experience or has the surgeon F'd up?
46yo, Peyronie's for 5 years, 110 degree dorsal curvature, 3 inch of length loss, substantial girth loss.

Surgery 15th November 2024 - Cutting and removal of plaques, grafting of synthetic tissue and insertion of 21cm Coloplast Titan.

Stepone

Ruddiger
Please correct your signature data. I think it says you had a Triton prosthetic? Is that a new manufacturer or is this a typo? Also what size diff they install?
Could you also list the doctor that did the implant as it allows us to see which surgeons seem to do the best
And yo answer your question. NO!
Your low hanging pump is the first time I have heard of that. Most guys say it's too tight, but eventually loosens.

Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC

IwillbeatPD

Mine is lower than my nuts. It rests comfortably at the bottom of my sack. Maybe half an inch lower? I'd personally rather have it lower than too high. People have issues with it bumping against their balls which I imagine is painful. Just wear some compression briefs so it sits comfortably in there.  
Fit 37 year old athlete. Hinging and hourglass began Sep 2022. Tried VED, Restorex, tadalafil with no improvement. Implanted by Dr Hakky 11/28/23 with Titan touch XXL 26 cm no RTE's. Pre op 8.25Lx 5ish G. Post implant: 8.25 L x 5.5 G

Ruddiger

Quote from: Stepone on December 04, 2023, 09:03:52 AMRuddiger
Please correct your signature data. I think it says you had a Triton prosthetic? Is that a new manufacturer or is this a typo? Also what size diff they install?
Could you also list the doctor that did the implant as it allows us to see which surgeons seem to do the best
And yo answer your question. NO!
Your low hanging pump is the first time I have heard of that. Most guys say it's too tight, but eventually loosens.

Signature updated.
Surgery performed by Professor David Ralph
46yo, Peyronie's for 5 years, 110 degree dorsal curvature, 3 inch of length loss, substantial girth loss.

Surgery 15th November 2024 - Cutting and removal of plaques, grafting of synthetic tissue and insertion of 21cm Coloplast Titan.

Hawk

You still have not included your surgeon's name in your signature line.  Since different surgeons have very different protocols, it is an important bit of information.

Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums