WARNING Explicit images, would restoreX work for where my plaque is located?

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris_05

My plaque is located at the base of my penis til about half way down. My dad ordered me restoreX but I'm not sure if it'll work because a lot of peoples plaques are at the head

https://gyazo.com/f55af2e53b5861575154aad2008371e3

https://gyazo.com/1c410f9420977be24fbbc63b194f0321
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

RexRG

Quote from: Chris_05 on November 30, 2023, 03:34:33 PMMy plaque is located at the base of my penis til about half way down. My dad ordered me restoreX but I'm not sure if it'll work because a lot of peoples plaques are at the head

My plaques are at the base (even into the root) and also about midway up the shaft. Both are dorsal and cause an upturn. Restorex helped with the length and, I think, the curve and some of the narrowing.

You'll want to fill in your signature line with some basic info. Were you diagnosed by a urologist?  
67, diabetic, retired
20cm 1cm RTE Coloplast Titan 1/30/24 Faysal Yafi

Chris_05

Quote from: RexRG on November 30, 2023, 04:30:10 PMMy plaques are at the base (even into the root) and also about midway up the shaft. Both are dorsal and cause an upturn. Restorex helped with the length and, I think, the curve and some of the narrowing.

You'll want to fill in your signature line with some basic info. Were you diagnosed by a urologist?

Thanks for the reply, I'm not sure of the correct terminology for curve. But I have not been diagnosed by a urologist but Ik for a fact it's peyronies because 4-5 years ago there was a sharp pain where the plaque was 24/7 and my erections became less full and weaker, The curve became more pronounced. One side of my penis is longer than the others. This is 100% peyronies literally all symptoms, I'll have to wait ages to see a urologist here in the UK and my restoreX is on the way 😂
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions