Not sure if I have peyronie's....

Previous topic - Next topic

Unlockmycock

Not sure if I have peyronie's but I've noticed a gradual bend upward over the last year.

But I purchased a cheap Ebay SW unit off ebay to address my ED issues.

I've self treated with it for the last 6 months ~ 4 weeks x 3 treatments. Then 3 weeks off.

To date, I do believe it does improve my EQ slightly.  Maybe 15-20%.  I do see the best improvements in EQ during my treatments.  By the end of the 3 week rest period I feel the EQ has fallen off again.  Then it improves again during the resumption of the 4 week treatment period.  Most of the literature suggests that improvements occur after resting periods.  So not sure if my experience is just atypical, or just some type of placebo effect.  

I haven't directly tried it to address my upward curve, although I do apply 900 shocks to the top of my shaft, where I feel some evidence of building plaques.  I have seen 0 improvement in my curve during my SW treatments.  
Age 63.  Upward/left curve that appeared overnight.  ~30 deg. Don't know why.  No pain.  Have not seen a Doc.  Bought Restorex, got a bit better.  Maybe.  Lichen planus on glans complicates using Restorex.  Some ED, using pills, starting trimix.