Cold head from RestoreX clamp

Previous topic - Next topic

BendJohnson

Hey all! First post here, so first off just want to thank everyone whose put themselves and their experience and wisdom out here.

In my case, I just started using RestoreX about a week ago. Setup and everything was pretty ok (engineering background helped), including changing the clamp to the higher/looser setting. I've been using the self-adhesive tape, wrapping 2-3 times around, to make sure it stays in the clamp. I'm having trouble either (a) being too loose and slipping out of the clamp when I only use the first 'click' or (b) going to the second 'click' and having my penis head be very cold (though not completely numb) even after the shorter 10-15 minute sessions.

I'm concerned that when I use the second click to keep it clamped, I don't want to cause nerve damage or something. Has anyone else had this problem? I don't think I'm very thick size-wise, so I would have thought the wider setting would be sufficient for the clamp. For those who have used the make-up pads suggested in the pinned post, have they helped with clamping/coldness/numbness vs the self-adhesive tape?

Thanks in advance!
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Stabler

Hello and welcome to the forum. Please take a couple minutes to fill in your signature under your profile settings. This will help keep you from having to repeat why your here in the forum when you post.

I have sent a PM explaining how and giving you some guidelines for the forum. We are happy you are here and look forward to helping

Stabler
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.

RexRG

Quote from: BendJohnson on November 13, 2023, 03:02:58 PMFor those who have used the make-up pads suggested in the pinned post, have they helped with clamping/coldness/numbness vs the self-adhesive tape?
Welcome to the forum! Sorry you have to be here, as with any of us.

I couldn't continue with the RestoreX tape - too harsh to remove - but, yes, the pads help to hold the glans better, though they're not perfect. I might slip out once or twice in a session, might not. The glans does get very cold after 30 minutes of being clamped. I sometimes use a USB heat wrap for a couple of minutes after a session. Can't say that I've read any accounts of nerve damage from RestoreX but that's often a thought that crosses my mind, too. I've used it for over eight months and everything seems to be working fine still.
67, diabetic, retired
20cm 1cm RTE Coloplast Titan 1/30/24 Faysal Yafi

restorex_mx

Quote from: BendJohnson on November 13, 2023, 03:02:58 PMhaving my penis head be very cold (though not completely numb) even after the shorter 10-15 minute sessions.

I have the same issue, I just take it out after 15 minutes (timed), unwrap, massage it, try to achieve an erection, and then later do the next session.

Just bought the make up pads so will report back.

There's no pain or numbness, just coldness, and I am hoping 15 minutes can't cause damage.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions