Strange feeling (light pressure, sometimes pain) in penis

Previous topic - Next topic

Magellan

As per my previous post I have tried stretching with RestoreX and Phallosan. So far, I have only tried once with each device as I had trouble due to getting erect while stretching.

About six days after using the devices I started noticing a strange feeling in my penis. It seems to originate from inside the glans and mostly feels like a light pressure (it is not constant but comes and goes a bit). However, during or after erection it can feel a bit more distinct, and a few times it has been quite painful, though the pain has always quickly subsided. I am worried that I have somehow damaged my penis (though there could of course be another separate cause for my symptoms also).

It should be noted, as stated in my previous post, that I used the Phallosan without the protective cap and while erect, though only for about 10 min. I did not really notice any pain in connection with using either the RestoreX or Phallosan and I did not notice any bruising. Surely it must have been apparent to me if I had actually severely damaged my penis (like breaking it)?

I am really freaking out about this. I am able to get erect, I can pass urine (as far as I can tell without any pain) and I can ejaculate. However, I cannot seem to get rid of the weird feeling. It should be noted that I am not sexually active, so STDs should be out of the question. Has anyone ever had any kind of similar symptom? If so, did you figure out the underlying reason and how did it work out for you?

I have reached out to my local urology department and described my symptoms. However, I have a feeling they do not deem this to be an urgency, so it could be a while until I can get an appointment. Any suggestions for what I can do?

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Arthur

Quote from: Magellan on November 11, 2023, 02:17:38 PMAs per my previous post I have tried stretching with RestoreX and Phallosan. So far, I have only tried once with each device as I had trouble due to getting erect while stretching.

About six days after using the devices I started noticing a strange feeling in my penis. It seems to originate from inside the glans and mostly feels like a light pressure (it is not constant but comes and goes a bit). However, during or after erection it can feel a bit more distinct, and a few times it has been quite painful, though the pain has always quickly subsided. I am worried that I have somehow damaged my penis (though there could of course be another separate cause for my symptoms also).

It should be noted, as stated in my previous post, that I used the Phallosan without the protective cap and while erect, though only for about 10 min. I did not really notice any pain in connection with using either the RestoreX or Phallosan and I did not notice any bruising. Surely it must have been apparent to me if I had actually severely damaged my penis (like breaking it)?

I am really freaking out about this. I am able to get erect, I can pass urine (as far as I can tell without any pain) and I can ejaculate. However, I cannot seem to get rid of the weird feeling. It should be noted that I am not sexually active, so STDs should be out of the question. Has anyone ever had any kind of similar symptom? If so, did you figure out the underlying reason and how did it work out for you?

I have reached out to my local urology department and described my symptoms. However, I have a feeling they do not deem this to be an urgency, so it could be a while until I can get an appointment. Any suggestions for what I can do?

You should never, I MEAN NEVER stretch your penis while it is erect... I did exactly that and caused more damage to my penis.

If you struggle with erections during traction then you can try rubbing one out before the traction to calm down your penis a bit.

All the best!
26 year old.

Had multiple penile fractures.

Tried Verapamil injections, Pentoxifylline, Tadalafil, Vitamin E, heat therapy, Castor oil, L-Citrulline, Shilajit, Shatavari, Gotu Kola, Velvet beans.

Lost more than 6 inches.

Magellan

Thanks for the feedback, Arthur!

Indeed, I have understood that one should not do this, and I will be VERY careful going forward, if I at some point should dare take up the stretching again.

I'm very sorry to hear about your problems, and I hope you will be able to resolve them. If you don't mind my asking, how did the unfortunate fractures that you suffered during stretching manifest themselves? Was it something similar to what I describe, or was it something more dramatic?

From what I've read online, a penile fracture seems quite violent so I believe I should have noticed if I actually suffered from this.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions