Dark purple bruise on penis after traction

Previous topic - Next topic

dontgiveup2021

I started doing traction one week ago and yesterday i noticed a red line coming down from the glans of the penis ( on the skin )  , to a point where it s a dark purple spot , the size of a pea. Should i stop doing traction until this area heals ? I did traction almost every day 7-8 hours, maybe some time I did even 6 hours straight without pause. Should I take breaks and dont do it straight ? Is it a risk that i Injured myself doing prolonged traction and with a strong stretch? I use  PMP using the rods system and i prefer to put a stronger stretch because while i sit it feels normal, but when i stand the stretch is maybe too strong, but because most of the time i Sit , i prefer a stronger stretch cuz is more comfortable  
23 years old
Injured my penis 7th March 2021
2 lumps on each side of the penis, one at the base , the other on the top of the penis. Curved Penis. ED since before injury( probably psychological)
Currently taking arginine, carnitine, pine bark, cq10

yodarb

First, I'd suggest talking to a urologist - this is the best way to get the right opinion for your specific situation.
Second, a dark purple spot does sound like a bruise - which is some sort of bleeding. I would suggest that you do wait and let it heal. (I am not a doctor - but generally, let a bruise heal)
Finally, is the intention of your traction for peyronie's or for length gains? Traction devices have been proven to work for both, but the specific protocols may be different. The RestoreX traction device has been tested to work for both, but it is expected to be used for a shorter period of time (30 - 60 min) at a stronger traction. Other studies have been done with more traditional traction devices including the PMP - but these are more modest strengths for a long period of time (6+ hours). I would do some research to determine the best strength / time for your goals.

Age 61 Married
Have been dealing with moderate ED for many years, originally needed thyroid and testosterone, then using Trimix.
Recently diagnosed with Peyronie's - early.
Treating with Traction and Pentox. Don't know the next steps.