How do I get Pentox prescribed by a doctor?

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


I've been to two urologists and both confirmed the fact that I suffer from Peyronie's disease, but neither of them prescribed any medication for it and only one even suggested a treatment ( barely said a few words, I had already found more information on google on what he said ).

I am only 22 and while im not sure what caused it or when did the event that triggered it happen, Im pretty confident that I have had it for more or less than two years now. I have a hard palpable plaque on one side of the base of the penis and a significant curvature to the right .

This year I have experienced a reduction in size during erections and that makes me think that the disease is still progressing. Thats why im still eager to do anything to slow it down.

How do I find a doctor that will prescribe me pentoxifylline or other medication that has been proven to work?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions