Problem with erection while wearing a traction device

Previous topic - Next topic

Magellan

I am not quite sure whether I have Peyronies Disease or congenital curvature. Regardless, my penis curves quite a bit and I hope that my question is welcome in this forum in either case.

I have acquired two traction devices, RestoreX and Phallosan, which I was hoping to use to reduce the curvature and hopefully gain some length as well (currently I am only 14 cm erect).

However, I ran into trouble when attempting to use these devices since my penis became quite erect. With RestoreX I basically had to give up, since there was no way I could use the device with my penis erect. I used Phallosan for about 10 min fully erect, and then I stopped since I was unsure whether or not I was hurting myself.

Concretely my questions are the following:

1)
Does anyone else have a similar experience? Did you eventually manage to calm yourself and stay calm so that you could use the traction device?

2)
Is it actually possible to stretch when erect? I am not only asking whether it is possible with respect to the mechanical construction of the device, but whether one will actually achieve the desired tissue growth.

3)
RestoreX is basically impossible to use when erect, but Phallosan can in principle be used. However, I am wondering if it would be safe to do so (for extended periods of time).

4)
Do you have any suggestions for other devices that are easier and/or safer to use when erect?

Thanks in advance!
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Pfract

Hey Magellan!

Whilst i don't think you need two devices, i understand the logic behind it and as long as you follow the recommended protocols and rest times (so you don't cut off blood flow to the penis then you should be fine.

As for the questions:

1-I was having the same issue when i tried Restorex for the same time. But i was doing it wrong. Could you be in a similar situation? Please check out my diary. I haven't updated it in quite a while, but i have many photos there. Hoping it helps you. https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,17356.msg150174.html#msg150174

2- Never, ever, never! stretch or bend your erect penis. You can cause micro trauma or a penile fracture like that. And not all of them are exactly like the major ones you see on Google or Youtube, if you run a search. Always flaccid. And if you are using Restorex right.... it will give quite the pull. If you are circumcised, pull all the skin back and clamp right before the glans on the ridge, not on the skin. Have you tried masturbating before using the device to help with calming down desire?

3, 4 - Don't do it. As for which device to use, i fully recommend restorex. There are a few threads on the board that show the moderate success users had with it. But you have to be consistent (and lucky).  

Magellan

Hi Pfract!

Thank you very much for your reply!

1)
Thanks, I'll check out your diary.

2)
Ok thanks, that's good to know. Yes, I suppose masturbation could potentially help. I'll try it, but I'm not sure it will completely solve the issue.

3-4)
Alright, thanks!
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions