News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

Greetings

Previous topic - Next topic

OnCloud

I am new to the group and had a few questions if that is OK. I scanned the forums so apologies if a repeat. I was recently diagnosed with Pyronies. The Dr didn't seem to be an expert , been to 2, but told me I was in the acute phase and to return in 4 months. I am interested in the traction and VED. For traction, is Restorex recommended. For VED, didn't really see where to find the 24 week protocol recommended or the brand name. Also for VED, if you have a curvature like I do, wouldn't the induced erection still be curved in the vacuum device? Thanks for any assistance.
Pyronies
Moderate ED

Monty

Hi I use the Soma VED, cost a bit but you have options with it, 1 pump with 5 different cylinders that fit the pump, and allows you to get the size that suits you best, 4 are 8 inch long with a girth of 4.5 to 7.5inch and if needed a XLL which id 10 inch long.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Sonic

Quote from: Monty on October 24, 2023, 11:24:53 AMHi I use the Soma VED, cost a bit but you have options with it, 1 pump with 5 different cylinders that fit the pump, and allows you to get the size that suits you best, 4 are 8 inch long with a girth of 4.5 to 7.5inch and if needed a XLL which id 10 inch long.

After years of using it might I ask, how is your curve now? Is it reduced compared to start of curve? How are your erections?
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.

Monty

Hi, after 5 years + my penis is almost straight, it took me 28 weeks of VED and hand massage to get that result, i'm having problems with my erections  bur get by with VED and rings.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Sonic

Quote from: Monty on October 25, 2023, 08:11:05 AMHi, after 5 years + my penis is almost straight, it took me 28 weeks of VED and hand massage to get that result, i'm having problems with my erections  bur get by with VED and rings.

That is indeed very good that you managed to pretty much totally correct the curve. Did you gain any girth/length or was it just regaining lost dimensions? How long would you usually hold the penis under pressure once a satisfactory erection was achieved? Sorry for asking too much but I am interested..
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.

Monty

Hi, yes i gained on size, .5 on length and a inch on girth, now i've being using my ved for 5 years + and my penis is used to the vacuum pressure, i hold vacuum for a different length of time depens how things feel, with ring on i try not to hold more than 15 mins, but normal pump up i hold 5 sec to 1 minute.  

yodarb

OnCloud, greetings.
As I understand, RestoreX is a proven treatment for Peyronie's. My urologist said that it helps some men a lot, some men a little, and importantly had very little risk.
Read up on the RestoreX. And if you decide to use it, get started promptly. It seems early is better for Peyronie's overall.
The RestoreX is a pain (can be) and certainly tedious - but in my experience it seems to help.

Age 61 Married
Have been dealing with moderate ED for many years, originally needed thyroid and testosterone, then using Trimix.
Recently diagnosed with Peyronie's - early.
Treating with Traction and Pentox. Don't know the next steps.