Pentoxifylline was helping me somewhat in erectile dysfunction.

Previous topic - Next topic

Arthur

Hey, brothers! I hope you all are living your lives to the fullest!

More than an year ago, I was taking pentoxifylline (as prescribed by my doctor) and it was somehow helping me with my erectile dysfunction... It didn't gave me superhard boners but my erections were definitely much more frequent.

I had to stop taking pentoxifylline because it was causing more problems than it was treating for me... The most prominent problem that I was facing was extreme orthostatic-hypotention (low blood pressure when getting up from lying or sitting position) and it was also causing me bleeding issues and my blood was not clotting properly.

Once when I was on Pentoxifylline, I got verapamil injected into my penis and I had bleeding from the injection site for more than 12 hours! It was horrible and very distressing.

Stay safe and be aware of your Pentoxifylline dosage (especially if you are using supplements that can cause blood thinning, like vitamin e and curcumin).

Have a nice day and stay strong!
26 year old.

Had multiple penile fractures.

Tried Verapamil injections, Pentoxifylline, Tadalafil, Vitamin E, heat therapy, Castor oil, L-Citrulline, Shilajit, Shatavari, Gotu Kola, Velvet beans.

Lost more than 6 inches.